About this space
The Clubhouse Lounge offers superb views over the golf course from floor-to-ceiling windows and a large covered outdoor terrace. The room includes a permanent stage and dance floor.
Castle Hill Country Club is the ideal setting for any event. The clubhouse overlooks 167 acres of open fairways and picturesque bushland.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
Casual & golf attire is acceptable within the clubhouse.
Shirts must have a collar and be tucked in at all times unless specifically designed to be worn outside the waistband. Polo or roll necks are acceptable.
- Golf shoes are permitted in the Clubhouse.
- Boat shoes (worn without socks) are permitted.
- Patched, frayed, or torn jeans are not permitted.
- Cargo shorts and cargo pants are not permitted.
- Rubber thongs are not permitted.
- Hats are not to be worn in the clubhouse.