About this space
The gallery is perfect for any occasion! Enjoy hosting your birthday party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, or even your wedding reception. Whether you're staying in or planning on bringing in some delicious eats to share with all your friends and family members, the Fremont Abbey Gallery has everything you need!
Our space offers some of the most unique offerings in the area, including our multi-purpose Fireside Room / Meeting Space and our expansive south side stage (12×12ft, 18ft high).
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
- Any event serving alcohol must always have an usher/security person at the door monitoring each exit at all times. This door person may not be drinking or intoxicated in any way.
- Alcohol must remain inside the building at all times.
- Bar Staff and Abbey Arts staff are authorized to close the bar down if alcohol consumption becomes a dangerous situation and is the cause of disrespectful behavior or damage to the property.
- Renter must note in Planning Paperwork their plan to prevent underage drinking if minors are allowed at the event (i.e. who will be checking IDs, will 21+ have a special wristband, etc).
- Most events require a Banquet Permit or Special Occasion License.
Cancellation policy: Custom
Cancellations 120 days in advance from event start time will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations for events starting within 120 days are non-refundable.