We know it can be difficult to keep up with all the COVID-19 related regulations, especially when it comes to what kinds of events can take place and how many guests are allowed. To help you better understand, we have prepared a summary to update you on the most current safety rules that apply to venues. Keep in mind that even though most venues will follow such guidelines, we would still recommend reaching out to the venue you intend to book to find out in detail how their capacity has changed.
Updated: 2 December 2020
General venue operation and event hosting guidelines
- Pre-booking food and drink venues are recommended.
- All entry to premises is controlled, and alcohol served to seated patrons only.
- Groups limited to 4 people unless from a single household.
- Wedding receptions are limited to 15 with table service only
- Outdoor gatherings based on 2m social distance rule
- Weddings are not permitted.