We know it can be difficult to keep up with all the COVID-19 related regulations, especially when it comes to what kinds of events can take place and how many guests are allowed. To help you better understand, we have prepared a summary to update you on the most current safety rules that apply to venues. Keep in mind that even though most venues will follow such guidelines, we would still recommend reaching out to the venue you intend to book to find out in detail how their capacity has changed.
Updated: 24 February 2021
General venue operation and event hosting guidelines
- One customer per 2 square metres of publicly accessible space.
- There can be up to 25 customers at the premises before the square metre rule applies.
- Maximum of 300 people. 1 person per 4 sqm indoors and 2 sqm outdoors.
- Only the wedding party is permitted on the dancefloor to a maximum of 20 people.
- Capacity at functions and conferences must not exceed one person per 2 square metres of publicly accessible space.