About this space
St Andrew's College is a residential college located within the University of Sydney. It is located five kilometres from Sydney CBD and within walking distance of Newtown, renowned for its award-winning coffees, historic pubs and boutique shops.
As its name suggests, original literature lines the walls of The Erickson Room, and a fireplace and portraiture add to its traditional ambiance. Its sunny position and decor make it a comfortable space for a variety of functions such as buffet meals, formal dining and conference lectures.
Based on the current safe-distancing regulations, The Erickson Room can accommodate to 36 attendees (2 square metre rule).
We are expert hosts for conferences, corporate meetings, workshops, social events and special gatherings for 10 to several hundred guests. Our award-winning chefs and highly-experienced events team will provide you with a personalised event experience, whether you choose the grand Dining Hall or the intimate Erickson Room.
Our boutique conference and meeting rooms are ideal spaces for meetings, brain-storming sessions and workshops. Flip charts, projectors, post-it notes and other essential materials are available for your convenience.
Premium Catering: we take pride in providing a premium catering experience by our expert chefs. Menus can be customised to suit any occasion from gourmet morning tea to a three-course fine dining experience.
Casual parking is available at a rate of $25 per car/day, special rates for group bookings.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
Loss & Damage
- The client is responsible for taking reasonable precautions to protect the venue, equipment or other property of SAC.
- The cost of accidental or negligent damage caused through their own action, action of guests, contractors or sub-contractors before, during or after the event is chargeable to the client.
- SAC staff will take all necessary care, but will not take responsibility for damage or loss of client items before, during or after an event and the client accepts responsibility at all times.
Safety & Fire Regulations
- All events are subject to compliance with all current Health & Safety and Fire Regulations.
- Should the Fire Brigade or other emergency service be called to respond to an alarm in the hired room which has been activated by the client, the client will be liable for any charges incurred by such an incident.
Cancellation policy: Custom
Cancellations 30 days in advance from event start time will receive a 75% refund.
Cancellations 30 days to 7 days in advance will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations for events starting within 7 days are non-refundable.