Explore our top picks
Other categories you might like
To plan your own virtual trivia event, happy hour, or any other online get-together, just make sure you choose a convenient time for all your guests and send them all a calendar invitation. Then make sure that you pick the right communication platform for the group and share a link to your event. Send reminders for the event and select food and drink hampers to send to your guests! Stick to your plan, and have fun!
Your virtual summer party must be long enough to be enjoyable and short enough not to exhaust your guests. Think about Zoom fatigue and decide how long you would like your guests to interact. One to two hours is ideal for hosting an online party. So, keep it short and sweet with some fun hampers and activities!
The main idea behind a virtual work party is to strengthen relationships within teams. Let the shy ones participate and ensure that the usual talkers don’t take over the conversation. We recommend splitting large teams into smaller groups of 4 to 6 so that everyone has the chance to be heard. Assign people randomly to the groups so that everyone has a chance to interact! Skip the long speeches and focus on relaxation and team bonding.
You snooze, you lose, as some say! We still have good availability for most time slots over the summer, but make sure you get in touch as soon as you can to provisionally hold a date. We can discuss the details of your event in the meantime and you won’t have to worry about availability when booking later on.
This depends on the experience type and whether physical delivery is involved! For example, The Essential package does not include a hamper, hence the lead time is just 5 working days (subject to availability, of course!). For other packages, 2 weeks are advised, more if your team is located around the globe and we need to sort out worldwide shipment! As always, the earlier the better in all cases - this way you’ll make sure we have the slot you want available.
Sure thing! It’s just a matter of finding the right time slot that will work for all. We can deliver gift hampers to numerous locations too, but should you prefer to keep things online only we can craft more virtual activities instead. Just ask away and we’ll advise.
We won’t stop you, should you prefer to sort out the hampers for your team, though it’s a bit of legwork. Should you change your mind, let us know and we’ll provide you with a range of options. And keep in mind that some of our activities like drink masterclasses or gin/wine/whiskey tasting do include a hamper delivery at the base price!
No wonder, we’ve built our packages on bestseller virtual activities and they’re all great. Narrow down your search by estimating the time you’d like to spend on the virtual activity and the budget you have for it. Talk to our expert and we’ll advise what should work for you. We can tailor the packages too, just saying.
As a standard, we provide hosts for 95% of our activities (the remaining 5% is driven by AI), as we want you to have a chance to relax at once instead of hosting and worrying about the event's success. And by the way, not only we’ll host but our Event Producer will support you prior to the event, so you’ll never have to stress.
Our Summer Party packages are crafted for teams from 6 up to 300 people, but we do have some options for both smaller and larger teams outside of those options! In terms of technical requirements, for most of the games all you’ll need is a laptop/PC with a working camera, headphones and a stable internet connection.