Looking for both an awesome and affordable wedding venue in Liverpool? We know where to find them and we’re happy to share our tips with you. Here’s what you should consider when choosing the perfect space:
- Possible additional costs – Unhappy with your initial quote? Keep in mind that some venues may charge additional fees, such as corkage or the cake-cutting fee. It’s always good to ask the wedding venue’s manager whether there are extra costs you should include in your budget.
- Consider different areas – Don’t be afraid to step off the beaten path and look for affordable wedding venues all around Merseyside. You’ll be surprised what you can find – and how much cheaper the venue can be a bit further away from the city centre!
- Have a couple of alternative dates in mind – If you’re really looking to cut on costs, it’s a good idea to host your wedding on a weekday. The hire rates of affordable wedding venues in Liverpool for less sought-after dates can be significantly lower! You might also want to have an off-season winter wedding. This approach allows you to hire Liverpool wedding venues you wouldn’t be able to afford otherwise.
What exactly is considered a low-cost for a wedding venue in Liverpool? We’ve gathered all the recent data on wedding venue prices in Liverpool to make it all clear for you:
- It usually pays to hire Liverpool wedding venues priced with a minimum spend. Choosing this option means you’re not paying a single penny for using the venue – it’s practically free venue hire! All you need to do is spend a certain amount on food and drinks during your wedding reception. The minimum spend rates for affordable wedding venues in Liverpool range between £1000 and £3000.
- Looking for all inclusive deals? Many wedding venues around Merseyside offer cheap wedding package deals. Picking this option allows you to save money and makes planning your reception much easier. An affordable wedding package in Liverpool costs approximately £60-£80 per guest
- If you wish to work with external caterers and wedding vendors, the best option for you is to choose a venue priced with a hire fee, which covers the costs of using the wedding venue only and usually falls between £400 and £1000.
Here’s a handful of our favourite ideas for a cheap and cheerful wedding reception:
- Pub wedding venues in Liverpool city centre – Popular amongst those wanting a laid-back celebration, Liverpudlian pubs are a great choice for small weddings. Walk down the aisle, then feel free to let your hair down and celebrate with people you love! What’s more, pubs are not a conventional wedding venue choice. This often means they’re one of the cheapest options around. The best pubs for wedding receptions can be found in Ropewalks, Baltic Triangle, and the Georgian Quarter.
- Countryside wedding venues all around Merseyside – Relatively cheap and absolutely cheerful, barn weddings are on the rise– and we’re not surprised at all. A rustic reception is cute, stylish, photogenic and doesn’t break the bank. What’s not to like?
- Wedding deals in Liverpool hotels – The variety of hotels in Liverpool is so vast we’re sure to help you find one that feels tailor-made for your needs. This option is particularly suitable if you’re expecting guests coming from different cities or countries and you need to provide room accommodations for them. Many hotel wedding venues in Liverpool offer special wedding package deals, which often makes a great value for money.
Anything else on your mind? Have a look at these answers to the most commonly asked questions:
Affordable Wedding Venues in Liverpool FAQ
What is your best advice for affordable wedding venues for hire in Liverpool?
Search for quirky wedding venues! Sometimes spaces you wouldn’t consider at first, turn out to be a brilliant and inexpensive option. Liverpool has many hidden gems that are waiting to be found, so don’t be afraid to venture off the beaten path.
Can I organise both the wedding ceremony and the reception at the same venue?
Absolutely! We list affordable wedding venues licensed for both wedding ceremonies and parties. The venue manager will be able to answer all the questions you might have.