About this space
Studio 3 is our New York loft style studio with 4 huge window bays of natural light. We have exposed brick, a white infinity cove, a beautiful make area and changing room and various furniture and prop items to add something extra special to your shoot.
The studio is perfect for any natural light shoots, Full E-com studio setups, content and influencer shoots and full video set ups, we have blackout blinds so you can control the flow of light into the room.
The space is 1000 sqft offering space for Photo/Video teams to work in and ideal for workshops, networking events, and classes contact us to find out more!
We have all the equipment and amenities you would need including:
* 2 Bowens Xms 500 lights (with options of two 150cm softboxes or two strip softboxes) on C stands with boom arms, included in your booking.
Or you can Choose a set of 2 150 watt Led lights ideal for video shoots and content/influencer shoots.
* A set of digital radio triggers
* A choice of 17 colour backdrops. (£10 extra per backdrop)
* Coloured gels for lighting and other modifiers such as a snoot, umbrella, and general reflector attachments.
* Large make-up counter with ring light (warm and cool light) with large mirror.
* Styling area with Steamer, clothes rail, hangers, iron, and an ironing board (extra rail available upon request)
* Bluetooth HiFi System.
* Snackstation including tea, coffee, fruit teas, microwave, and fridge.
* Changing room and bathroom facilities
* Emergency essentials (toiletries)
* Heated Studios
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
- Please note that if the studio is left extremely untidy a £30 clean-up fee applies.
- For shoots including food please make sure you bring plastic sheets to protect the worktops and floor from being soiled.
- If any equipment is broken during the shoot please report it to one of the studio managers we don't bite and could do with knowing if the equipment is broken for health and safety reasons and we may have to charge.
- Please do not remove items from the walls such as mirror fixtures or pictures, if you require assistance please speak to a member of our team. Charges may apply if items are broken that have been removed without permission.
- Extra time can be booked on the day at the discretion of the studio depending on availability additional hours cost £30PH, £45PH for studio 3. The reason This may not be possible is if we have a shoot directly after yours.
- The earliest you can arrive is 10 minutes before your booking time, when booking with The Photocove please factor in all setup and pack down time. Please note that any shoot that goes into an additional unsolicited hour will be charged £35PH, £45PH for studio 3.
For sound recording as we are inside a working mill and the studio is not sound proofed. We cannot guarantee a silent environment for recording.
Please contact us for more information, please do not approach other tenants in the building, notify a member of the team and they will assist you.
Cancellation policy: Flexible with Grace Period
Cancellations within 24 hours after booking confirmation will receive a full refund. This excludes events starting within 48 hours.
Cancellations 7 days in advance will receive a full refund.
Cancellations 7 days to 24 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations for events starting within 24 hours are non-refundable.
Reviews and ratings
(25 reviews and ratings - )
The studio itself was a great space with a lot of natural light and options for different framing. Overall, each room was well kitted out with lots of additional stands, lights and reflectors available to use. The staff on location were incredibly helpful and welcoming.
There were some noise issues throughout the day however we mostly managed to work around the issues. While we were forewarned that the studio is not fully sound proofed, we weren't told about the band practise room close by. The staff were incredibly accommodating and tried their hardest to make things as quiet as possible but our mics did pick up quite a bit of noise still! While it was a bit annoying, the studio itself was still great - Just maybe a little more ideal for photography than video!