About this space
This lecture theatre seats up to 339 guests and has disabled access. The disabled access is on the entry-level floor, however, if the person is using a wheelchair they will need to stay at the top of the lecture theatre.
The room has a lectern at the front and tiered seating. The lectern has the controls for all of the AV in the room, this includes; the screen which is easily turned on and has the ability to have a laptop plugged and/ or use of the built-in computer.
The adapters available in the lecture theatre are VGA and HDMI, there is access to play DVDs and CDs. There is a visualiser located on the lectern available for all users.
Cancellation fee payable to the venue depending on the notice period:
- 180+ days prior to the event No fee, guest receives full refund
- 90 - 179 days prior to the event Fee payable is 20% of total hire cost
- 30 - 89 days prior to the event Fee payable is 30% of total hire cost
- 14 - 29 days prior to the event Fee payable is 50% of total hire cost
- Less than 14 days prior to the event Fee payable is 100% of total hire cost
Guest may move the event date of a confirmed booking to another date within 12 months from the original date, at no cost.