Spaces for hire at Aures London
Prices and opening hours
Facilities and catering options
Reviews and ratings
(22 reviews and ratings – )
Great space, amazing sound system and video technology.
Nothing. A little expensive, but not too bad. All in all worth it.
The whole team at Aures were fantastic! We had the most amazing night and can’t thank them enough!!
Excellent first response so far.
Very quick at replying!
About Aures London
Included in Venue Hire
• Exclusive use of the whole venue
• Available access 7 days a week, licensed until 2am on weekends
• Audio – Full 54 speaker surround system and DJ Booth with Pioneer Pro DJ equipment
• Lighting system with coloured uplights
• High-speed Wi-Fi
• Ground floor, street level access
• Security staff
• Venue technician
• Post-event professional cleaning
Additional services available
• Furniture hire
• Additional breakout areas
• HD projectors and screens
• 55 inch 4K LED TV
• DJs and entertainment
• Videography and photography
• Full bar with range of drinks packages
Capacity for up to 150 seated or 300 standing, the venue is available for private hire and is suitable for:
Photoshoots & filming
The venue is also host to The Sensorium Experience - an array of immersive, cutting-edge technology that enables us to create extraordinary events. From life-like projection mapping and custom scents to molecular drinks and a vibrating floor, at Aures London we engage all the senses to wow guests and make events truly memorable.
3D immersive sound scapes
Scent delivery system