Most popular venues in Bradford
Planning an event in the near future but not sure where to start?
Check our tips and ideas!
So you’ve found the perfect venue for your special event. But how do you know what seating layout to choose?...
Use this checklist when hiring a venue. It has all the questions you should ask when looking at venues and will save you time and money.
Make sure your party runs smoothly and nothing is left to chance with our easy-to-follow party planning checklist. Plan an event without breaking a sweat!
Our guide to Bradford venue hire
Bradford is England’s fifth-largest city and is known as a major hub for the film industry due to hosting a variety of annual film festivals. It has some of the most fun and exciting event venues to offer. Some of Bradford’s most popular types of spaces for hire include:
- Hotels with functions rooms – Bradford has a lot of hotels to accommodate everyone attending the film festivals, but these hotels aren’t just for sleeping. Many of them offer beautiful banqueting halls for weddings and corporate functions, as well as smaller meeting spaces and restaurants with private dining rooms.
- Pubs – The cosy watering holes of Little Germany, Wapping and Broomfields are genuinely loved by Bradford locals. Many pubs offer private spaces available for birthday parties, stag nights and plenty of other occasions.
- Conference rooms– Fieldhead Business Centre and the surrounding areas are popular for corporate meetings. This part of Bradford is a great place to search if you’re looking for a conference space or a meeting room.
The variety of venues for hire is wide, but what else makes Bradford a great city to host your event? Here’s a couple of good reasons:
- Affordable hire rates – Bradford offers a large variety of impressive event venues for a fraction of the price you’d need to pay in England’s larger cities. Here you get all of the amenities you need without breaking the bank.
- Convenient location– Located in the heart of the United Kingdom and easy to reach via National Rail and M62 motorway, Bradford is never too far away. Travelling from abroad? The Leeds Bradford Airport receives flights from many European cities.
- Artistic vibe – The city’s art festivals, museums, and theatres attract creatives from all over the world. It's the perfect place to host a workshop, performance, or concert.