About this space
Spiritland is a café, bar and radio studio in King’s Cross, London, built around a deep love of music and the culture that surrounds it. Spiritland was born out of a desire to engage with music in the deepest possible way – to hear music as the artist intended, without compromise. Spiritland is host to a world class sound system built by Living Voice – a unique creation playing original, in-depth musical programming day and night, seven days a week, with a team of chefs, bar and front of house staff able to host your event. Spiritland is a paradise for any music lovers, from the aficionado to the curious. Spiritland may be hired for album launches, parties, listening sessions, screenings, private dining and more.
Spiritland can be hired for playback of your album, radio project, or any kind of audio work. Spiritland has worked with some of the very biggest names in the music world for album launches.
Past clients include: Universal, Sony, Columbia, Matador Records, XL Recordings, Argent, and Audio-Tec. Studio hire and DJ booth is included in the restaurant hire rate.
COVID - 19 UPDATE
To make sure our venues are in line with government guidelines we have implemented the following house rules for the time being.
- Maximum capacity of 40 guests at one time.
- 1m Separation between tables
- Hand sanitiser available
- Individual toilets
- Table service only
- All surfaces to be thoroughly cleaned regularly
- Hand towels for all guests
Cancellation fee payable to the venue depending on the notice period:
- 30+ days prior to the event No fee, guest receives full refund
- 7 - 29 days prior to the event Fee payable is 50% of total hire cost
- Less than 7 days prior to the event Fee payable is 100% of total hire cost