About this space
Private Room 2 at The May Fair Hotel is perfect for meeting room hire or workshop venues in London.
Private Suite 2 is a sleek and stylish meeting space, with a statement glass board table for up to 18 guests and extensive natural daylight. This room is ideal for those important board meetings as well as an intimate setting for private dining.
It is located in a private self-contained area on the mezzanine floor making it easy to hold a separate meeting in close proximity.
The May Fair Hotel is set in the heart of one of the most sought-after addresses in the world. The May Fair enjoys some of the largest bedrooms in London, including an iconic collection of suites, world-class food and drink in a Mediterranean-inspired restaurant, May Fair Kitchen, a vibrant bar, secluded terrace, stunning event spaces and tranquil spa. Perfectly located close to Buckingham Palace, Bond Street’s exclusive boutiques and Berkeley Street’s famous restaurants, the hotel is moments from Green Park tube station, providing easy access to Canary Wharf.
Event offers and packages
Package per person
Minimum Numbers: 10
• Three extensive coffee breaks
• Three courses hot and cold buffet lunch experience
• Still and sparkling water during the meeting and during coffee breaks (lunch drinks will be charged on consumption)
• Hire of the main meeting room and the catering space from 08.00-17.30 daily
• Stationery box and The May Fair blotters, paper, pencils, sweets and crisp, juicy apples in the meeting room
• Dedicated Event’s Executive to co-ordinate all of your pre-event requirements and a dedicated Event Manager to look after all your needs on the day
• Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access throughout the meetings area on a shared basis, allowing for flexible working across a versatile range of business meeting spaces.
Alcohol licence until 01:00
Temporary event notices (TENs) available