About this space
The May Fair Hotel has been a luxury icon in London's most sought after address, since its doors first opened in 1927 and it boasts some of the largest bedrooms in London including an iconic collection of suites.
16 elegantly designed meeting rooms with space for up to 370 guests. The highly popular May Fair Theatre seats 200 people and is great for screenings & launches. Open-air terrace and banqueting rooms are available for private hire.
May Fair Kitchen restaurant, a popular bar, a spa, a 24hr gym, and adjoining Palm Beach Casino make it one of the city's most sought-after places to stay or visit.
Just down the road from Buckingham Palace and Bond Street's exclusive jewelery stores, cafes and boutiques as well as Berkeley Street's world famous restaurants, it is the perfect base from which to explore the best part of London.
Your Christmas in Mayfair. Expect the extraordinary when you celebrate Christmas at The May Fair Hotel this year. In London's luxury quarter, experience the magic of neighbouring Mayfair this festive season and let us take you on an enchanted journey.
With antique walnut parquet flooring, dark wooden panelling and an opulent green marble fireplace, it's a dramatic yet comfortably luxurious space.
The Private Dining Room offers a new menu from May Fair Kitchen evoking an ambience to recreate the culinary delights of the Mediterranean – showcasing an exquisite selection of Spanish and Italian small plates complemented with the finest wines.
Celebrate Christmas in Mayfair. Party packages start at £105 per person, including room hire for reception and dinner, drinks and appetisers on arrival, a 3-course menu, half a bottle of house wine and May Fair Christmas crackers. Prices are based on a minimum of 100 guests per package.
Event offers and packages
Package per person
Minimum Numbers: 15
• Three extensive coffee breaks
• Three courses hot and cold buffet lunch experience
• Still and sparkling water during the meeting and during coffee breaks (lunch drinks will be charged on consumption)
• Hire of the main meeting room and the catering space from 08.00-17.30 daily
• Stationery box and The May Fair blotters, paper, pencils, sweets and crisp, juicy apples in the meeting room
• Dedicated Event’s Executive to co-ordinate all of your pre-event requirements and a dedicated Event Manager to look after all your needs on the day
• Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access throughout the meetings area on a shared basis, allowing for flexible working across a versatile range of business meeting spaces.
Christmas Party Offers
- One glass of sparkling wine / mulled wine / soft drink on arrival
- Served with roasted nuts crisps and olives
- 3-course Christmas menu
- Freshly brewed coffee and homemade mince
Alcohol licence until 01:00
Temporary event notices (TENs) available