About this space
The Aloha party room is made up of wooden carvings for the wall finishes, and a dance floor effect made from multicoloured fisherman’s balls. It represents the underworld of Mahiki. It is a darker space than the Lani Lounge; with much more of a mischievous feel. Open from 10.30pm this is the space where the party happens.
up to 200
up to 100
Allows external catering
Approved caterers only
BYO alcohol allowed
Can provide alcohol
Kitchen facilities available
Can provide halal
Can provide kosher
Extensive vegan menu
Extensive gluten-free menu
Complimentary tea and coffee
Buyout fee for external catering
Alcohol licence until 03:00
Temporary event notices (TENs) available
Own music equipment /DJ
Enhanced security events
Rules of the space
Like any household we have a few guidelines to ensure you feel at home here at Mahiki:
- Mahiki operates an over 18s policy on Mondays, and an over 21s policy Tuesday – Saturday. All entrance is at the discretion of our lovely door team.
- Please don't be too cheeky and have one too many cocktails before you arrive
- Make sure you are dressed tikitasticly in a smart casual dress code (smart jeans allowed but no sportswear or trainers).
- At Mahiki we are anti-real fur in (association with PETA) but faux is fine and fabulous!!!
- Most importantly please ensure that ALL of your group have a valid form of photographic ID with them (Driver’s Licence or Passport).