About this space
The Aloha party room is made up of wooden carvings for the wall finishes, and a dance floor effect made from multicoloured fisherman’s balls. It represents the underworld of Mahiki. It is a darker space than the Lani Lounge; with much more of a mischievous feel. Open from 10.30pm this is the space where the party happens.
Alcohol licence until 03:00
Temporary event notices (TENs) available
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
Like any household we have a few guidelines to ensure you feel at home here at Mahiki:
- Mahiki operates an over 18s policy on Mondays, and an over 21s policy Tuesday – Saturday. All entrance is at the discretion of our lovely door team.
- Please don't be too cheeky and have one too many cocktails before you arrive
- Make sure you are dressed tikitasticly in a smart casual dress code (smart jeans allowed but no sportswear or trainers).
- At Mahiki we are anti-real fur in (association with PETA) but faux is fine and fabulous!!!
- Most importantly please ensure that ALL of your group have a valid form of photographic ID with them (Driver’s Licence or Passport).