About this space
This elegant room is decorated with artwork from Imperial War Museums’s contemporary collection.
The Directors’ Boardroom is light and airy and has views of the park that surrounds the museum. It is located in the Georgian portico and is a stylish setting, perfect for breakfasts, lunches and small meetings.
Alcohol licence until 00:30
Rules of the space
– Out of hours tour guides and daytime speakers available on request
– Early access available on request
– Some of our exhibits must be moved to accommodate seated dinners
dependent on your requested layout, this will incur an additional fee
– Access to Truth and Memory Exhibition: £750 +VAT
– Access to First World War Galleries: £1,000 +VAT