About this space
Works of art by First World War painter, Sir William Orpen.
Looking out of the windows of the Orpen Boardroom you can gaze down to the museum’s iconic front entrance and the two naval guns.
This impressive room is fitting for meetings, lectures, launches, receptions, small lunches or breakfasts. In addition, the internal balcony outside allows your guests to enjoy a full view into the Atrium.
Alcohol licence until 00:30
Temporary event notices (TENs) available
Rules of the space
– Out of hours tour guides and daytime speakers available on request
– Early access available on request
– Some of our exhibits must be moved to accommodate seated dinners
dependent on your requested layout, this will incur an additional fee
– Access to Truth and Memory Exhibition: £750 +VAT
– Access to First World War Galleries: £1,000 +VAT