Pop-up events have well and truly hit the mainstream, with pop-up restaurants, shops and parties taking the public by storm over the last two years. Here at Tagvenue we know the perfect pop up starts with a little creativity, a lot of planning and a fantastic pop-up space. When organising a pop-up event, look at previous pop ups that have been held in London, and think about how to attract the people you see as your customers. Finding the ideal location for your pop up is easy, whether you’re hosting a supper club, pop-up exhibition or pop-up music festival – just check out our shortlist of London’s top pop-up spaces, and choose the one that pops out to you!
1 of 22
Are you looking for a pop up pace in London for a while now and can’t find what you’re looking for?
New venues are constantly emerging so it can be impossible to catch up. Not to mention the venues that are already around with a good reputation. Pop up spaces are usually needed for temporary events. Pop ups appeared in UK around 15 years ago and since then London has welcomed all kinds of amazing pop up events: music festivals, art exhibitions, workshops, bars and parties, with a different lineup each night for a weekend, month or longer period of time. We’d like to think that we keep a track of the best venues.
Here are 5 useful ideas you should have when surfing around the world of pop up spaces:
- Good planning is a real art, so make sure you are well prepared and confident about what do you want to achieve.
- Final budget - the sooner it’s decided upon, the better for the next steps of organising a pop up.
- Don’t underestimate the crowd your event might attract - decide the venue’s capacity, room layout, pricing strategy, facilities, licenses.
- Choose the place wisely - convenient, popular, unique, meaningful and a smart location are half of the success.
- Be bold, interesting, perhaps sometimes beyond the comfort zone - the competition is huge, so standing out of the crowd is what you should aim for.
Found an amazing venue within 10 minutes of looking! Really happy :)
I came across Tag Venue completely by accident and Sarah was unbelievably helpful in saving me valuable time and conducting the search on my behalf. I would not hesitate to use Tag Venue again.