Celebrating your 21st Birthday is a big deal for young adults in this venue packed city -- but budgets and party atmosphere will vary widely. Take a look at the venues on offer, decide your budget and pick the best location for the 21st Birthday Bash you’ve always dreamed of.
- Sentosa Island - Known as Singapore’s luxury island of beaches, hotels and forests, this is a great place for celebrating in style. Boats are by far the dominant venue type in this area, with a large variety of different yachts available at Sentosa Cove. These are high class, and come packed with added extras, including water games, built-in trampolines, catering, and BYO policies. If you’re celebrating with a group of close friends, there are few better settings in which to open presents, enjoy drinks, and play games than on the beautiful waters of the Singapore Strait. In addition to boats, Siloso Beach is a picturesque location with an abundance of beautiful beachside venues, decks, and open bars. With their strong emphasis on luxury, these venues are suited more to larger groups and budgets, providing a classy backdrop to your celebration.
- Downtown Core - Singapore’s historic city centre, with huge skyscrapers flanking famous landmarks such as the National Gallery and Raffles Landing Site, Downtown Core is an area of immense activity. It is quite popular among people looking to make their 21st a memorable occasion. With versatile bars on Circular Road and Battery Road, as well as relaxed dinner spots on Craig Road this district works great if you’re looking for a high quality, convenient, and fun celebration of this birthday milestone.
- Geylang Serai - With a thriving bazaar selling interesting and diverse goods, as well as a variety of fantastic street food stalls. Geylang Serai is an incredibly vibrant and colourful district, which also has many unique and customisable party venues. With art galleries towards the waterfront, and games rooms or function halls on Ubi Avenue 1, there’s plenty of room for manoeuvre. Many of these venues offer internal and external catering, BYO alcohol, and free WiFi or media equipment. Great for smaller scale celebrations, these venues are completely flexible. Whether you’d like to celebrate the landmark day by playing a variety of games, watching your favourite film, or just having relaxed drinks with friends, this is the area for you.
How much can I expect to pay for a venue for my 21st Birthday party?
- Venues in and around the city centre offer a number of flexible pricing strategies, including minimum spend from S$300 to S$7000, S$15 to S$118 per person fees, and S$500 to S$2000 hire fees. Pricing depends on the style and nature of the venues, with plenty on the cheap and cheerful side, as well as luxury and chic areas.
- Boats are the commonly offered venues in Singapore, and while they don’t come cheap, there are still good deals to be found. For weekday hire, the highest prices are around S$3400, while the lowest can be as little as S$750. For weekends, prices will rise to a maximum of S$4000, with the cheapest being S$850. In general, boat hire stays consistently around the S$1000 to S$2000 mark. If your budget is tight, see if everyone can be free on a weekday to save costs. Also, bear in mind that these are straight rental fees, meaning you can slash the price per person with a large group of people.