About this space
This is our biggest space which is perfect for meetings, training courses, and local services such as language classes, group counselling or coaching. It’s on the first floor which is accessible by lift as well as stairs.
Bright, spacious and including its own coat rack and kitchen facilities, this is a great room for half or full day meetings and events.
Included in the hire fee:
- Complimentary water, tea and coffee
- Projector & AV equipment
- Flipchart and pens
- Kitchen facilities
- Conference call facilities
If a cancellation is submitted at least 2 days prior to the event, then the guest will receive a full refund.
If a cancellation is submitted less than 2 days but at least 24 hours prior to the event, then a cancellation fee equal to 50% of total hire cost shall be payable to the venue.
If a cancellation is submitted less than 24 hours prior to the event, then a cancellation fee equal to 100% of total hire cost shall be payable to the venue.
Rules of the space
· All fire exits must be unobstructed at all times and all attendees must adhere to all health & safety directions
· Please note that in the event of an evacuation, the lift will not be in use and stairs will need to be used. This could impact upon your choice of room, dependent upon your attendees’ mobility and ability to use stairs, and therefore it is solely the hirer’s responsibility that the most appropriate room is hired considering your attendees
· It is the hirer’s responsibility to make Barnardo’s aware of any attendees’ mobility issues
· We reserve the right to terminate any booking where rules are not observed or there is any risk to the health and safety of anyone
· Please leave rooms in the same condition as found, making use of rubbish bins and kitchen areas
· The hirer is liable for any loss or damage to Barnardo’s property
· Barnardo’s will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the hirer or their attendees to any property of the hirer or their attendees
· Space is only for hire to people and organisations that comply with our equal opportunities policies and values
· Smoking is not permitted on any part of the premises
· Alcohol is not to be consumed on the premises
· Any cancellation must be made at least 2 working days before the date of your booking. Failure to do so will incur a charge of 50% of the original booking fee. If no notice is given at all, the entirety of the original booking fee will remain due.