About this space
Dance studio 3 can be used by dancers, choreographers, singers, actors, yoga enthusiasts and casting directors, who want to work in a professional, comfortable environment that offers a full rehearsal service plus, free WiFi, air conditioning, changing rooms and access to a gym on request.
The studio has beautiful lighting and full-length mirrors running down the side of the room, therefore making it ideal for rehearsals, castings, and auditions, as well as photography, film, TV, video and commercial shoots, workshops and courses.
Located in the City of London, walking distance from 5 Underground lines, the studios are easily accessible for participants coming in from all parts of London. Aldgate is the closest station, with Tower Hill to the south, a close second. Liverpool Street Station, which has many rail connections and is a major underground hub, is one-stop or a ten minute walk away.
Guests may cancel their Booking until 7 days before the event start time and will receive a full refund (including all Fees) of their Booking Price.
Guests may cancel their Booking between 7 days and 24 hours before the event start time and receive a 50% refund (excluding Fees) of their Booking Price.
Cancellations submitted less than 24 hours before the event start time are not refundable.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
- No smoking in the building.
- Venues are to be returned to the way they looked at the begging of the booking.
- All litter should be placed in the bins provided.
- No alcohol to be consumed on the premises without prior permission.
- No outside food is to be consumed without prior permission.
- No radical, hateful or extremist views are to be expressed.
- The times for the booking should be kept to and if extra time is needed, permission should be obtained