About this space
This impressive room is fitting for meetings, lectures, launches, receptions, small lunches or breakfast. In addition this room has an adjoining door and can be hired with the Orpen Boardroom.
Meeting Room 1 is light and airy and affords views of the park that surrounds IWM London. It is located next to the Orpen Boardroom and Directors’ Boardroom which all span a balcony corridor looking out onto the heart of the Atrium. This stylish space is also ideal as a breakout or dedicated dining room.
Alcohol licence until 00:30
Rules of the space
– Out of hours tour guides and daytime speakers available on request
– Early access available on request
– Some of our exhibits must be moved to accommodate seated dinners
dependent on your requested layout, this will incur an additional fee
– Access to Truth and Memory Exhibition: £750 +VAT
– Access to First World War Galleries: £1,000 +VAT