Wilkins Boardroom at The National Gallery
About this space
This elegant area, situated along our prestigious Director’s corridor, offers all the conveniences of a modern boardroom.
This bright meeting space benefits from artwork, high-quality audio-visual facilities, and air conditioning. This area is ideal for daytime meetings, team away days and presentations, as well as intimate evening, entertaining with receptions and dinners.
Included in the venue hire fee is:
84” NEC 4K LCD screen 3840 x 2160
Installed PC, with an audio system (Laptops supported)
A dedicated Event Co-ordinator
Set-up support from our in-house
Audio Visual Team
The venue has not provided a cancellation policy. For further information, please ask the Event Manager.
Guest may move the event date of a confirmed booking to another date within 8 months from the original date, at no cost.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
Client and Event Suitability
Below is a list of the types of organizations and style of events we are unable to accommodate:
* Politically affiliated events, including lobbying organizations or those fundraising on behalf of political parties.
* Fundraising events from charities from the arts and heritage sectors.
* Ticketed events or third party hosting unless otherwise agreed in writing by us.
*Events that bring in other artwork or copies of our collection.
Below is a list of additional restrictions we apply:
* Children under the age of 14 are not permitted at events without the prior consent.
* Gambling, including auctions, raffles, etc., requires the prior written consent of the National Gallery. Clients must obtain any licenses and permissions required under the Gambling Act 2005 should the National Gallery consent be provided.
We kindly ask that you highlight any queries you may have about the possible association with the Gallery so that we can best advise you - failing to do so could result in the cancellation of an event with no compensation.
If the Gallery is closed due to unforeseen circumstances, then you will be entitled to postpone your events to another date within our financial year (April 20 - March 21).
If the Gallery remains open and you would like to cancel, where we are able to "re-sell" the date to another client we shall reimburse you all the charges you have paid to us prior to the date of cancellation. Where we are unable to "re-sell" the date to another client cancellation charges are payable. Depending on when you cancel, the cancellation charges you must pay shall be determined by reference table below:
When we receive your written cancellation notice Cancellation charge
More than two (2) months prior to the event 50% of the hire charge
Less than two (2) months prior to the event 100% of the hire charge