About this space
With a great view of the Leederville precinct, the Courtyard Left and Right can be combined together for your private use.
Encompassed by cosy heaters, high tables, and its own bar, this is just the perfect choice for larger functions with exclusivity.
The space can accommodate up to 120 guests, or even up to 175 if combined with the Lounge Bar 3.
Cancellations 30 days in advance from event start time will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations for events starting within 30 days are non-refundable.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
Age policy: Guests under 18 are not allowed
• No smoking inside the venue.
• Outside catering or beverages are not permitted.
• All guests must have a valid ID and have it available for scanning.
• Vaccination certificates must be presented.
• Guests must comply with the Dress Code: Niche Bar is intended for mature clientele. At our discretion, we advise the management and staff to enforce dress standards, reserving the right to refuse entry on a one-by-one basis as per the liquor control act. Smart attire Fridays and Saturdays. Casual Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. Neck, hand, or knuckle tattoos to be discreetly covered. Face or offensive tattoos are unfortunately not permitted inside the venue. Closed shoes are advisable. No skate/sport branded shoes. White converse or sneakers allowed. Caps, singlets, thongs, beach wear, attire with offensive designs/words, and insignias are not permitted. No dirty or torn clothing. For the gentlemen: pants to be full length, no shorts allowed. Collared shirts preferred, fashion tee's ok.
• A deposit is required to secure a booking and this amount goes toward any food and beverage spend. The venue reserves the right to request larger deposits during peak months of November and December or for exclusive use events.
• Final numbers must be confirmed 7 days prior to the function date. The venue reserves the right to adjust the size of your area on the day of your function if sufficient guests are not in attendance.
• Menu selections must be confirmed 7 days prior to the function and may not be changed outside of this period or charges may apply.
• Niche Bar does not accept responsibility for any damage or loss of internal/external hire equipment.
• No decorations are to be nailed, screwed, stapled, or adhered to any wall, door, floor, or any other surface without approval from management.
• Weighted balloons and small table decorations are permitted, whist glitter or confetti is not allowed.