About Tracks and Records
World-renowned Olympic sprinter Usain Bolt has brought the Jamaican-themed, bar, restaurant and lounge concept over to London. Tracks & Records is situated near Liverpool Street and with the space split across two floors, includes a bar and dancefloor/club, all of which are decked out in Bolt’s sports memorabilia. Tuck in to a menu of classic Jamaican dishes and order from over 150 rums - 100 of which hail from Jamaica and selected from our Sunday Brunch Rum Ambassador - Ian Burrell.
5 Rooms and Event Packages for Hire at Tracks and Records
Tracks and Records Gallery
Tracks and Records Ratings and Reviews
- Everyone was super helpful and went out their way to make the night a memorable one.
- Very lovely venue and super organized.
- Staff friendly super approachable
-Reasonable priced drinks
-Great food platter
- Very flexible DJ, manager, front desk, security and bartender were exceptional
- lost gifts would have like to get an update from CCTV footage.
Tracks and Records Location
Find a similar venue in London
Just type what you are looking for and click search