About No Such Place
NOTE: No Such Place is closing in Jan 2019, enquiries for 2019 will not be possible.
This is a creative space unlike any other, discreetly located in Covent Garden it provides a space for industry leaders to showcase new ideas and products.
Our quirky underground venue is tucked away in the heart of Covent Garden and was designed to offer a timeless event space with a Tiki twist. Whether its formal business meetings, cocktail parties or a baby shower – No Such Place will cater to all your needs.
With the ability for guests to play their own music, complimentary Wi-Fi and use of our built in projector - Our bookings office will be working with you every step of the way to ensure your event is a success.
For full terms and conditions of all bookings with No Such Place - Visit http://bit.ly/NSPTERMS
3 Rooms and Event Packages for Hire at No Such Place
No Such Place Gallery
No Such Place Ratings and Reviews
- Quirky and unique venue
- Very responsive and flexible support from venue manager
- Really felt like the space was our own
- While the bar staff were friendly and attentive, I was expecting more of a professional experience, with more flair. We had paid extra for cocktail-trained staff, and I do not see where this extra money went.
All the arrangements before hand were so easy and staff were really helpful at offering everything I could need before and whilst there - really going above and beyond. The venue is so cosy and felt really at home - just what I was looking for, and all my friends loved it too!
It was a little bit pricey, but worth it for what was included. Love that its a 'secret venue', but most of my friends did struggle to find it and needed assistance.
The layout of the venue was really versatile and adaptable for our needs. We hosted a hen party with a wine tasting and a glitter make up artist within the space.
Having access to all the glasses was really good too.
Location was fab
The member of staff who met us (Sorry i cant remember his name!) was really helpful and helped me set up the youtube for the Mr and Mrs game.
The team were friendly and helpful and worked hard to ensure that my mum had the surprise party of her life. The venue is kooky, excellent value and right in the heart of Covent Garden. Everyone was offered Hawaiian garlands to wear which was a lovely touch. Thanks very much!
The kitchen isn't brilliantly stocked. It would be great to get some more cutlery in, especially serving spoons for people bringing their own food. And a corkscrew / bottle opener too.
Different seating areas.
Great value and place to hold private parties up to 60-70 people.
Almost all is satisfying but it would be better if the followings will be improved.
1.Microphone : there was not a microphone although I was told there is when viewing. As we had around 70 people, it was bit hard to facilitate the party without it.
2.The middle door: There was the middle door between exit of the building and entrance of the venue was rocked when we arrived . We didn't know how to open it but it could be opened somehow.
3.Air conditioning in the venue: there were only 2 fans to remove heats in the venue and which were not enough for around 70 people.
Location was amazing, the security were really nice as well as the bar staff and the owner. It was very conveniant. Would definently hire again for another event
The cloakroom wasn't amazing, and the bathrooms weren't very nice, but aside from that everything was very good
- The location is amazing.
- The venue itself looks fantastic even with no windows (basement) and we had a lot of people coming to us to ask where we found it.
- The venue already comes with sofas and chairs and can be arranged to your liking. There are also a lot of glasses, some utensils and plates.
- The greeter (freelancer, not sure of her name but I think it was Anna) was superb, really saved our event when a crisis happened (see negatives).
- The venue manager changed. When booked, I was talking to Hannah, but apparently she left and when I contacted her next I was referred to Julian.
It would've been fine if I was approached by him when this happened and not when I next tried to contact Hannah, just a good customer experience.
- When looking at the place, we were told there'll be enough utensils, but a lot of them ended up being plastic instead of the metal ones we were shown (and there were not enough of them!). I was told by the greeter who greeted us that every time they come, they see less and less of actual utensils. I would expect the place to restock it's supply.
- The people who booked the venue the night before left a lot of their stuff in the kitchen/store room. This meant that we were left to juggle any free space for our stuff, including in the fridge. That was not pleasant.
- The light in the little room kept flickering, which meant we needed to use an alternative light source and ended up not really using it.
- BUT THE ABSOLUTE WORST was when we were ready to leave to get to the venue and got a phone call the morning of the event (a mid-day one) from the person who greeted us (again, a freelancer) and was told the the place was a mess!
A cleaner was booked but haven't showed up. It was down to the poor greeter to clean and organise the place as much as she could, getting help from a friend of hers, and of course us when we arrived.
Before the event, I've sent Julian photos of how I'd like the venue to be organised seating-wise, as per his request. Due to the fact that no one was managing the place between the two events, it was not organised as planned.
If it wasn't for the greeter, we'd never had time to clean up on time ourselves.
Because of the last minute cleaning and organising, the place wasn't ready when our guests arrived.
I can understand that it may be an unusual case, but we didn't get ANY apology from the owners, a compensation or even an acknowledgement that something was wrong! Not during the event or after it ended, even though they were well aware of it by the greeter.
This thing will definitely make us think hard about wanting to book the venue again, because other than that and the few other annoying bits, the venue was wonderful and the greeter was just superb!
Really nice venue, amazing and helpful staff. Plenty of room and facilities for the event and they were very flexible to ensure we had the venue exactly as needed.
A little difficult to get hold of at times but overall great service.
Such an amazing and special venue in central London. I had such a special 40th party there.
Tom the barman was really good.
Hannah was brilliant throughout the organisation process so thank you!
The venue was clean and spacious.
The venue allowed our own alcohol food and for a craft lady to come in.
The venue has a lovely cosy feel and we liked the lighting.
Our only negative would be that we feel it should be cleared out a bit better after each party so we know which alcohol is ours as there was a half drank can of beer on the shelf of the bookcase when we arrived, and lots of opened bottles of alcohol in the fridges.
Great venue for a perfect birthday event. Loved the space, projector, lights and the easy and friendly communication with the organiser.
No Such Place Location
Find a similar venue in London
Just type what you are looking for and click search