About this space
The City Model Conference Room sits alongside our famous City of London architectural model to provide two adjoining spaces for professional presentations, conferences, training days and corporate events with separate catering space. Fully flexible for a range of event layouts, hire also includes complimentary furniture, WiFi and AV. A range of seasonal menus from our in-house caterer guarantees smooth event planning and guest satisfaction.
Event offers and packages
Christmas Party Offers
Christmas canapés reception includes:
• Glass of prosecco on arrival
• 3 hours of drinks service: beer, white & red wine, soft drinks
• Christmas Canapes menu with 6 canapés per person:
• Mini Christmas tartlet (turkey, bacon, cranberry)
• Duck tortellini with hoisin dipping sauce
• Hot-smoked salmon mousse blini
• Beetroot puree, goats’ cheese, candied beets
• Panettone with amaretto liquor on a biscotti base
• Chocolate mousse & candied orange
• Event management and staffing
• Exclusive hire of the whole of The City Centre with uplights in your choice of colour, poseur tables and cloakroom
£45pp +VAT (100+ Guests)
£49pp +VAT (75+ Guests)
£55pp +VAT (50+ Guests)
£69pp +VAT (30+ Guests)
Standard 60 day
Guests may cancel their Booking until 60 days before the event start time and will receive a full refund (including all Fees) of their Booking Price.
Guests may cancel their Booking between 60 days and 30 days before the event start time and receive a 50% refund (excluding Fees) of their Booking Price.
Cancellations submitted less than 30 days before the event start time are not refundable.
Guest may move the event date of a confirmed booking to another date within 12 months from the original date, at no cost.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
The City Centre offers flexibility for just about any event, please let one of our friendly event staff know your requirements and we will endeavour to accommodate you.
Reviews and ratings
(14 reviews and ratings - )
Venue is great and the model of the City is breathtaking. All my guests loved it and thought the venue was great. Very central, clean, and very professional service. Would recommend
The catering is quite expensive and where it is served is kind of tucked into a corner which not everyone might see. Also my bacon and egg rolls were tiny.
Great communication, thank you!
time not on my side and required answers quickly. Shame as I would have chosen this venue