About this space
The Lutyens Suite is located on the ground floor of BMA House, directly beneath the Great Hall. It comprises of the Paget and Snow Rooms and works well in conjunction with the Great Hall or as a standalone space.
The Lutyens Suite is primarily used for lunches and exhibitions for conferences taking place in the Great Hall. Delegates enjoy natural daylight and direct access to the Courtyard.
For social events this Suite provides a fantastic setting for Drinks Receptions and Summer Parties, making the most of the stunning Courtyard for barbecues and when the sun sets moving inside to continue the event with drinks, entertainment and dancing. If you are holding your Wedding at BMA House both rooms are licensed for civil ceremonies and provide a grand setting for your Wedding breakfast.
The Lutyens Suite is named after the famed architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens who was the original designer of BMA House in the early 1900s.
up to 640
up to 200
up to 294
up to 160
up to 120
Event offers and packages
Package per person
– Main meeting room from 08.00-17.00hrs (additional hours room hire are available at £150 per hour)
– A separate room will be available for catering from 08.00-16.00hrs if minimum numbers are met, otherwise catering will be served within the main meeting room. Please speak with an events planner to discuss your requirements.
– Tea, coffee & selection of mini Danish
– Mid morning tea, coffee, biscuits and smoothie shots
– Hot fork buffet
– Fresh fruit juice
– Bottled water
– Afternoon, tea, coffee & cake.
– Data projector, laptop and screen
– PA system with up to 3 microphones
– Lectern with microphone
– Full technical support for the duration of the meeting.
Allows external catering
Approved caterers only
BYO alcohol allowed
Can provide alcohol
Kitchen facilities available
Can provide halal
Can provide kosher
Extensive vegan menu
Extensive gluten-free menu
Complimentary tea and coffee
Buyout fee for external catering
Alcohol licence until 23:00
Temporary event notices (TENs) available
Enhanced security events