About this space
The space is suitable for up to 50 people, with the ability to use 50 chairs and 18 tables arranged in theatre, classroom, breakout, boardroom or open plant styles.
The mirrored wall is perfect for gym, dance, theatre or yoga whilst the kitchenette and comfortable sofa area provide welcoming space for informal events and breakouts.
Facilities include ceiling mounted projector and retractable projector screen, podium lectern, pen board, flip chart stand, chalk wall, pads, pens and chalk available at additional cost. We also have a top of the range PA system available as well as inbuilt Bluetooth surround sound system and Wi-Fi.
Refreshments can be provided including Tea and Coffee at an additional cost
The space is situated lower ground with no lift access.
The Warren Centre is managed by local youth charity Fitzrovia Youth in Action (FYA) – all proceeds from venue bookings support the charity to run community and youth led programmes across Camden and Westminster.
Standard 30 day with Grace Period
Cancellations within 24 hours after booking confirmation will receive a full refund. This excludes events starting within 48 hours.
Cancellations 30 days in advance will receive a full refund.
Cancellations 30 days to 7 days in advance will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations for events starting within 7 days are non-refundable.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
• Nothing should be affixed to any of the walls at any point. This includes flipchart paper, posters etc temporarily stuck on using blu-tack.
• The entire building, including the entrance, is a non-smoking area.
• Hirers should familiarise themselves with fire safety requirements and abide by them.
• Hirers hereby indemnify the Warren Centre and Fitzrovia Youth in Action against all actions, claims and demands generated by their use of the building, including copyright, license requirements etc.
• There are residents living above the Centre so users may not make excess noise or use any instruments, PA systems or play music without prior permission.
• All groups must have experienced facilitators who are responsible for overseeing those present and do not leave users unsupervised at any time
• All groups must have experienced facilitators in charge of fire evacuation
• The bookers are responsible for health & safety of individual attendees
• Damage to rooms or equipment is to be reported to FYA immediately. Bookers will be responsible for the costs of replacing or repairing items damaged by individual attendees during the hire period
• Please immediately report any issues with rooms (cleanliness etc.) so we may help
• Food is permitted to be served and consumed in the hall, but it cannot be prepared on site. Alcohol is permitted to be consumed in the venue with permission and under no circumstances can be sold.
• The Hall should be left in the same state at the end of the booking as it was found at the start of the booking in terms of cleanliness and the position of furniture. Cleaning equipment and materials are not provided so please ensure you bring adequate materials to ensure that the hall is left as it was found.
• Any kitchen equipment used must be washed and put back in cupboards.
• No Bicycles to be brought in the building
• No dogs in the building