About this space
After lengthy sympathetic renovations The Old Chapel is now available for hire.
The building dates from the 1870’s and offers an abundance of unique and beautiful features, perfect for exhibitions, photo shoots, film hire, recitals, private dining or bespoke events.
A double height ground floor space, with a triple height (11 metre) void at one end the fabric of the building, it has been left very much as it was when it operated as a Zionist Chapel over a century ago.
Recent additions of a top floor bring a fantastic exposed wood soffit to the ground floor and a new mezzanine allows for perfect photo opportunities against the backdrop of the original exposed brick walls.
A blank canvas for you to host your event, the Old Chapel is available for daytime, evening and weekend hire.
Cancellations 21 days in advance from event start time will receive a full refund.
Guests may cancel their Booking less than 21 days before the event start time and receive a 50% refund of their Booking Price.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
- No permanent alterations to the venue are permitted.
- The venue must be left in a clean and tidy condition to avoid additional cleaning charges (at discretion of Anise Workshop).
- Clients are responsible for any breakages, losses or damages caused to the premises or equipment by the client during booking time.
- Access to the space is from 30 minutes before your booking commences.
- If the event exceeds the booked time a fee will be incurred.
- Drinks service is to finish 15 minutes before the end of the hire period.
- All guests must have left the space by the end of the hire period.
- All rubbish must be removed from the space at the end of your event.