About this space
A Grade II listed building formally known as Wolverhampton Low-Level Station, The Grand Station is a prominent historical landmark located centrally in the city.
Originally opened in 1854, the buildings were designed by John Fowler and the roof by world-famous Isambard Kingdom Brunel. The Station was closed for 30 years but has since been completely transformed into a 5-star multi-purpose venue with separate function and meeting spaces.
Alcohol licence until 00:00