About this space
The Cube is a small private dining room/ meeting room. The room boats full AV Equipment as well as class room set up tables.
Event offers and packages
Christmas Party Offers
-a glass of house wine
-a glass of prosecco
-house single spirit & mixer
(excludes energy drinks)
mini cheeseburger with chipotle mayo, lamb koftas with tzatziki sauce, korean style bbq wings,
chicken quesadilla with tomato sauce and melted cheese
thai fish cakes, tempura prawns, plaice fish goujon with tartare sauce, smoked salmon roulade,
salt & pepper squid
selection of mini pizzas includes vegan, vegetarian and meat options
caprese tartlets, veggie sticks and hummus pots, vegetable spring rolls, vegan pinwheel,
cauliflower wings and vegan meatballs
greek salad, mini vegetable samosas, vegetable spring rolls, halloumi sticks and crispy brie wedges
- Chicken liver & brandy parfait with cranberry jelly and grilled bread
- Roasted seasonal vegetables soup with croutons
- Crispy brie with cranberry sauce
- Prawn cocktail and avocado salad
- Roast turkey parcel wrapped in bacon with seasonal vegetables,
roast potatoes, port and cranberry gravy (GF)
- Char grilled 8oz sirloin steak served with chips and peppercorn sauce
- Cumin and butternut squash Wellington with seasonal vegetables
roast potatoes and gravy (VE, V)
- Salmon fillet with new potatoes, green beans and lemon butter cream sauce
- Christmas pudding served with brandy sauce
- Fruit salad (VE, GF)
- Salted caramel and chocolate tart with pecan nuts and toffee sauce
- Raspberry brulee cheesecake with white chocolate and raspberry coulis
Guests may cancel their Booking until 7 days before the event start time and will receive a full refund (including all Fees) of their Booking Price.
Guests may cancel their Booking between 7 days and 24 hours before the event start time and receive a 50% refund (excluding Fees) of their Booking Price.
Cancellations submitted less than 24 hours before the event start time are not refundable.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
Age policy: Guests under 18 are not allowed
Reviews and ratings
(18 reviews and ratings - )
Scott, our head waiter/host was very nice in introducing himself to me when we arrived and showing us our table. He asked us when we would like our platters and what we wanted to drink. Everything was pretty upon arrival.
Probably a bit too noisy to hear anyone speak and I know the restaurant turns into a bar after 9pm, so the lights were turned to dark but couldn't really see anyone.
Very responsive and helpful