About this space
If your little girl is a Mermaid, she will love that themed Mermaid birthday party on a boat. The venue boat will be beautifully decorated as an underwater scene where all the mermaids and a gold fish will be dining among sequins and all that shimmer. The activity will include jewellery or head bands making using beautiful shells, real pearls, ribbons. Each child will have a completed one to take home. Light snacks will be served on a themed decorated table.
Price £25 per child
Duration 2-3 hours depending on the age
Cancellation fee payable to the venue depending on the notice period:
- 30+ days prior to the event No fee, guest receives full refund
- 7 - 29 days prior to the event Fee payable is 50% of total hire cost
- Less than 7 days prior to the event Fee payable is 100% of total hire cost
Temporary event notices (TENs) available
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
* The boat will be moored at a pre-agreed location as we don't have a permanent mooring. We can advise the location of the boat a week to 2 weeks before the event.
* Please note we are not a trip/exploring boat. We don't go on a cruise carrying passengers or guests.
* Please enjoy your day but be respectful to other boaters and neighbors.
* The boat operate a non-smoking policy. You may step out onto the canal bank for smoke.
* Please read the Venue Hire terms and Conditions which will be sent with relies to every booking enquiry.
We had a fabulous event, and were very well looked after!!!
Eli is very talented with the children she has a lot of experience and is able to manage the children activities arts and craft , entertainment as well as making the birthday child feel very special .the decorations were magical
I would definitely say no more than 8-10 children for the space constraints . I would definitely outsource catering health and safety hygiene ; also because I think for the value in money just the location and entertainment is worth it . I would say if the boat could have been tidier I realise a lot has to be stored on board as the back room would be a good place for grown ups to gather or even just to store goodie bags and party supplies of the host . The kitchen area with carrots boiling was worrying as children could access it easily so definitely a cold afternoon tea sandwiches and scones would be perfect or pizza delivery . Was definitely a unique experience though .
Thank you so much , can you send me address and details so I can Send the invites and look for local cafe speak on the 20th when you are back let’s go ahead with it . Is it close to Camden ? Thanks much Shabnam