About this space
Step aboard for a Pirate adventure with the fearsome pirates Bonny Blade and Calico Jack who will excite and entertain your party and to experience how it really was to be a Pirate in the Golden Age of Piracy.
Listen to the stories and then re-enact through role-play the famous privateers, buccaneers and pirates of the Caribbean as we recruit our new shipmates with their new Pirate names.
For girls we will add more Mermaids games and shell crafts. Children will learn all about life on the high seas and follow a set of tasks set by Captain Jack, including entertaining games and activities such as:
*Parrot talks game
*Map reading games
*Making headbands or lucky charms using shells and pearls
Afterwards, the pirates conspire to secretly instigate a mutiny with Bonnie Blade and choose a new captain. The young pirates will then set up their explosions (birthday cake) in the Gunpowder Room and even get a couple of tattoos before keelhauling the captain and making him walk the plank! The birthday boy/girl will also have the honour of renaming the ship during the celebrations.
This is a fun and educational day out recommended for children aged 4-10, where they will learn to eat and drink like a pirate, talk like a pirate, fight like a pirate, and of course sing and dance like a pirate! Light snacks and drinks are included. We got a range of costumes, accessories, props and decor provided on the day. Please note due to space restrictions a maximum of 4 parents can come on board at any time.The boat would be moored at a pre agreed location.
At the end of the party children will be allowed to raid our treasure chest for a take-home bag of swashbuckling goodies.
Birthday party £25 per child (10-12 children)
Pirate birthday cake - £30
Party duration 3 hours
Location to be confirmed along the Regent's Canal (options Little Venice, Paddington, Camden, Kings Cross, Angel and Islington, Hackney, Limehouse)
Cancellation fee payable to the venue depending on the notice period:
- 30+ days prior to the event No fee, guest receives full refund
- 7 - 29 days prior to the event Fee payable is 50% of total hire cost
- Less than 7 days prior to the event Fee payable is 100% of total hire cost
Temporary event notices (TENs) available
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
* The boat will be moored at a pre-agreed location as we don't have a permanent mooring. We can advise the location of the boat a week to 2 weeks before the event.
* Please note we are not a trip/exploring boat. We don't go on a cruise carrying passengers or guests.
* Please enjoy your day but be respectful to other boaters and neighbors.
* The boat operate a non-smoking policy. You may step out onto the canal bank for smoke.
* Please read the Venue Hire terms and Conditions which will be sent with relies to every booking enquiry.