The Portland Room at ISH Venues
About this space
One of our larger light and airy rooms, the Portland room benefits from three large fixed presentation screens, ideal for a larger hybrid meeting, yoga, private dinners, rehearsal space, training room and private parties
Capacity 20 to 150
Three in built display screens
Easy access to Venue 1 stage
Event offers and packages
Package per person
Screen and projector
Flipchart pad and marker pens
Conference notepads and pens
Arrival: freshly brewed coffee, tea selection, biscuits
Assortment of gourmet biscuits for mid-morning tea and coffee
Unlimited still filtered water
Dedicated pre-event coordinator
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
Guests under 18 are not allowed after 17:00
Cancellation policy: Standard 30 day
Cancellations 30 days in advance will receive a full refund.
Cancellations 30 days to 7 days in advance will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations for events starting within 7 days are non-refundable.
Event date of a confirmed booking can be changed to another date within 6 months from the original date, at no cost.
About ISH Venues
We are proud to offer versatile venue hire in London at our headquarters building at International Students House. We work with all types of clients on a wide range of events, from weddings to dinners, Christmas parties, meetings, film shoots and tailor-made events.
We are a spacious meetings and events venue offering a perfect setting for corporate and private events from 10 to 500 people.
• Located in the end terrace of the Park Crescent Nash buildings in a prestigious location opposite and overlooking Regent’s Park
• 8 Versatile self-contained function rooms, offering a mix of traditional and modern rooms with beautiful views over the Park Crescent Gardens.
• Air-conditioning and ventilation, 6 rooms with natural daylight.
• Complimentary WiFi.
• Creative and flexible cuisine from our onsite catering partner, BaxterStorey.
• Walking distance of five tube stations (Great Portland Street, Regents Park, Warren Street, Baker street) and two mainline stations (Euston and Kings Cross).
• Accessibility by car without entering the congestion zone.
• On Site Bar and café -The Thirsty Scholar.
• On-site car park available to hire.
Conveniently located in the outstanding neighbourhood of Marylebone, we are just a short stroll from Great Portland Street, Oxford Circus and Warren Street London Underground stations with views of the Park.
The award-winning, dedicated ISH Venues team have a host of in-house expertise. Our professional team will work with you to provide a complete event package covering event management, audio-visual and catering. Our ethos is to create outstanding events every single time.
100% of our profit contributes to our mission supporting substantial scholarships programme that offer students from the UK and overseas the opportunity to live and learn in a safe and secure community.