About this space
Our stunning Roof Top Garden is available for exclusive hire and offers a beautiful escape from the busy streets below.
Designed and landscaped by Chelsea Flower Show seven times gold medal winner and BBC presenter, Adam Frost, the area provides a relaxed and invigorating space with spectacular views over Westminster Cathedral.
The Roof Top Garden can also be hired exclusively for a range of events including early evening drinks receptions and summer BBQ's.
*Please note we will reopen from 1st August 2020 with a reduced capacity of 30 people.
Cancellation fee payable to the venue depending on the notice period:
- 7+ days prior to the event No fee, guest receives full refund
- 1 - 6 days prior to the event Fee payable is 50% of total hire cost
- Less than 1 day prior to the event Fee payable is 100% of total hire cost
Guest may move the event date of a confirmed booking to another date within 6 months from the original date, at no cost.
Rules of the space
• Roof Top Garden events must finish by 9pm or at the end of daylight hours, whichever is latest.
• The rest of the Venue will close no later than 10:30pm.
• Venue access is limited to the hours you have booked.
Food and Beverage
• Cathedral View’s nominated caterers are, Eden Caterers (www.edencaterers.london), however customer are able to select their preferred catering and bar supplier. Any catering or bar suppliers must be approved by the Venue Manager.
• Cathedral View is not licensed to sell alcohol, therefore sale of alcohol is not permitted on the premises. Hiring parties are able to provide their own alcohol for events or purchase this via our caterers.
• Cathedral View operates a sensible drinks policy, excessive alcohol consumption is not permitted. All groups should provide a list of the alcohol being brought on site. Cathedral View has the right to refuse permission for any drinks orders or bookings it deems unsuitable.
• Small portable Ipod docks are permitted to play background music at a reasonable level.
• Speakers or other forms of amplifying equipment are not permitted on the Roof Top.
• Any additional equipment or suppliers should be approved by the Venue Manager. We allow; BBQ’s run by professional catering companies, stretch tents, marquees, bars, additional garden furniture. Please ask if you have any special requests.