About this space
The Twickenham Cellar is Twickenham Stadium's most exclusive dining facility. Concealed deep within the West Stand, the Cellar is the stadiums best kept secret.
This unique room was known as "project X" during the Stadium's construction. Seating up to 14 people, this facility will impress any client looking to provide their guests with an unforgettable dining experience.
Used solely for dinners, its décor features vintage wines, ports and regal style furnishings. This impressive suite boasts the finest in Twickenham Stadium's historical past.
Event offers and packages
Christmas Party Offers
Fine wines, stunning décor, extravagant candelabras and a room steeped in history will set the scene for an unforgettable Christmas experience.
Our Dickensian Christmas includes exclusive use of the Twickenham Cellar for 14 people.
Starter (choose one from the following):
- Tea smoked Salmon, avocado and coriander puree, fennel seeded croute
- Pressed chicken, apricot and pancetta, coriander yoghurt, madras roasted walnuts
- Charred ragstone, fresh fig, avocado and coriander puree, fennel seeded croute (v)
- Orange and tarragon roast turkey carved at your table with Rosemary and confit garlic roasties, sage and onion stuffing, poached carrot and sprouts served family style.
- Mushroom and lentil poached in Savoy cabbage (V)
Dessert (choose one from the following):
- Baked custard and nutmeg tart, Morello crème fraiche and almond crumb
- Cocoa and orange cheesecake, dehydrated orange and chocolate Chantilly
Includes half a bottle of wine per person
(max. 14 dining)
Alcohol licence until 01:00
Rules of the space
- Clients can bring their own alcohol, however there is a corkage charge.
- Twickenham Stadium benefit from having an on-site 4* Marriott Hotel and can offer special room rates according to the size or needs of an event.
- We can provide Kosher meals, however it would have to be externally produced.