About this room
The Twickenham Cellar is Twickenham Stadium's most exclusive dining facility. Concealed deep within the West Stand, the Cellar is the stadiums best kept secret.
This unique room was known as "project X" during the Stadium's construction. Seating up to 14 people, this facility will impress any client looking to provide their guests with an unforgettable dining experience.
Used solely for dinners, its décor features vintage wines, ports and regal style furnishings. This impressive suite boasts the finest in Twickenham Stadium's historical past.
up to 14
up to 14
up to 14
Prices and Event Offers
Package Per Person - Just pay a fixed price per person
M T W T F S S
19:00 - 23:00
from £180 Per evening
*All guide prices are inclusive of VAT
Note on pricing
Send me a message through Tagvenue for a bespoke quote that's right for your event.
Mentioning your budget will help me propose the best option for your needs.
Prepare yourself for the most exclusive intimate dining experience in what can only be described as Twickenham Stadium's hidden gem.
Fine wines, stunning décor, extravagant candelabras and a room steeped in history will set the scene for an unforgettable Christmas experience.
Our Dickensian Christmas includes exclusive use of the Twickenham Cellar for 14 people.
Starter (choose one from the following):
- Tea smoked Salmon, avocado and coriander puree, fennel seeded croute
- Pressed chicken, apricot and pancetta, coriander yoghurt, madras roasted walnuts
- Charred ragstone, fresh fig, avocado and coriander puree, fennel seeded croute (v)
- Orange and tarragon roast turkey carved at your table with Rosemary and confit garlic roasties, sage and onion stuffing, poached carrot and sprouts served family style.
- Mushroom and lentil poached in Savoy cabbage (V)
Dessert (choose one from the following):
- Baked custard and nutmeg tart, Morello crème fraiche and almond crumb
- Cocoa and orange cheesecake, dehydrated orange and chocolate Chantilly
Includes half a bottle of wine per person
(max. 14 dining)
Allows external catering
Approved caterers only
BYO alcohol allowed
Can provide alcohol
Kitchen facilities available
Can provide halal
Can provide kosher
Extensive vegan menu
Extensive gluten-free menu
Complimentary tea and coffee
Buyout fee for external catering
Alcohol licence until 00:30
Own music equipment /DJ
Enhanced security events
Rules of the space
- Clients can bring their own alcohol, however there is a corkage charge.
- Twickenham Stadium benefit from having an on-site 4* Marriott Hotel and can offer special room rates according to the size or needs of an event.
- We can provide Kosher meals, however it would have to be externally produced.