About this space
The Prince Consort Rooms are an exceptionally sleek and stylish venue with great character. Best suited to a conference or awards lunch as to a summer or Christmas party or wedding reception.
Built to the highest specification and with the needs of the modern event organizer in mind the Prince Consort Rooms feature:
-An in-built atmospheric lighting scheme which includes remote controlled pinspot lighting and LED color change the lights.
-Complimentary secure, wireless broadband internet access.
-Flexible space that can be used as one large room seating up to 450 theatre style or 400 for dinner or divided into smaller areas.
-All the benefits of the HAC's magnificent City location.
-A separate courtyard entrance ensuring privacy and security
-Attractive courtyard garden for drinks and barbecues.
Event offers and packages
Christmas Party Offers
• Venue hire from 7pm – 12 midnight
• Victorian theming, styling and production
• Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks from 7pm - 11.30pm, inclusive of 1-hour glitzy sparkling wine reception on arrival
• Traditional festive supper, with seated or standing options available
• Stylised photo booth from 9pm – 11.30pm
• Disco and DJ
• Complimentary food tasting for up to four people
• Full event management, dedicated event security and cloakroom facilities provided
• Continue the party up to 2am for a small charge
• Extend your photobooth throughout the evening
• Our experienced events team can help provide the finest finishing touches to complete your event
• Main meeting room from 08.30 - 17.00hrs (additional hours room hire are available on request)
• A separate catering space for your delegates
• On arrival - Tea, coffee, juices & selection of freshly baked pastries and fruit basket
• Add bacon rolls for £4.50 + VAT per person
• Mid morning tea, coffee, homemade biscuits and fruit basket
• Hot fork buffet lunch with fresh fruit juices, including two main courses with accompaniments, and a choice of desserts
• Add a British Cheeseboard for £4.50 + VAT per person
• Afternoon tea, coffee and granary bars
• Complimentary wifi
• Custom stage set with lectern, screen and 2M x 2M stage
• Data projection and video, with laptop and wireless clicker
• PA system with 2 microphones
• Full technical support for the duration of the meeting
• Additional items can be arranged at an additional cost
Alcohol licence until 00:00
Temporary event notices (TENs) available