About this space
The Prince Consort Rooms are an exceptionally sleek and stylish venue with great character. Best suited to a conference or awards lunch as to a summer or Christmas party or wedding reception.
Built to the highest specification and with the needs of the modern event organizer in mind the Prince Consort Rooms feature:
-An in-built atmospheric lighting scheme which includes remote controlled pinspot lighting and LED color change the lights.
-Complimentary secure, wireless broadband internet access.
-Flexible space that can be used as one large room seating up to 450 theatre style or 400 for dinner or divided into smaller areas.
-All the benefits of the HAC's magnificent City location.
-A separate courtyard entrance ensuring privacy and security
-Attractive courtyard garden for drinks and barbecues.
Event offers and packages
Christmas Party Offers
• Venue hire from 7pm – 12 midnight
• Victorian theming, styling and production
• Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks from 7pm - 11.30pm, inclusive of 1-hour glitzy sparkling wine reception on arrival
• Traditional festive supper, with seated or standing options available
• Stylised photo booth from 9pm – 11.30pm
• Disco and DJ
• Complimentary food tasting for up to four people
• Full event management, dedicated event security and cloakroom facilities provided
• Continue the party up to 2am for a small charge
• Extend your photobooth throughout the evening
• Our experienced events team can help provide the finest finishing touches to complete your event
• Main meeting room from 08.30 - 17.00hrs (additional hours room hire are available on request)
• A separate catering space for your delegates
• On arrival - Tea, coffee, juices & selection of freshly baked pastries and fruit basket
• Add bacon rolls for £4.50 + VAT per person
• Mid morning tea, coffee, homemade biscuits and fruit basket
• Hot fork buffet lunch with fresh fruit juices, including two main courses with accompaniments, and a choice of desserts
• Add a British Cheeseboard for £4.50 + VAT per person
• Afternoon tea, coffee and granary bars
• Complimentary wifi
• Custom stage set with lectern, screen and 2M x 2M stage
• Data projection and video, with laptop and wireless clicker
• PA system with 2 microphones
• Full technical support for the duration of the meeting
• Additional items can be arranged at an additional cost
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
Enjoy a safe visit: Searcys sites receive “We’re good to go” VisitBritain standard mark
As we are reopening Searcys venues, we make sure that each space gets
accredited with “We’re Good to Go” industry standard, launched by VisitBritain, UK’s
national tourist board.
This means that each venue adheres to the respective Government and public
health guidance, have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and checks we have
the required processes in place.
It is fully supported by Meetings Industry Association (MIA) that encourages event
venues to apply for consumer-facing accreditation.