- to simplify your log in process and general admin once you created an account on our website. These cookies will usually be deleted once you log out, however they may remain afterwards to remember your site preferences for your next visit;
- when you are logged in, cookies allow you to browse and use our website seamlessly without having to log in or adjust preferences every time you visit a new page. These cookies are typically cleared upon logging out so that restricted and customised features and content are accessible to you only when you are logged in;
- if you subscribe to our newsletter or if we send you an email, cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and show personalised content that is relevant to you;
- to allow smooth functionality, access and use of our platform;
- to gain insight into, assess and improve the ease of navigation, usability and functionality or our website;
- to understand, monitor, analyse and improve the effectiveness of our platform as well as of content, advertisements, communications or other features;
- to serve you tailored advertising (on the Tagvenue Platform and on third party websites);
- to show you content (e.g., advertisements) that is more relevant to you;
- to remember your user details for future correspondence when you submit a form or leave a comment on our website;
- for purposes of our own customer support, analytics, research, product development, and regulatory compliance;
- for fraud detection and prevention, and investigations;
- to enforce legal agreements that govern use of the Tagvenue Platform;
Third Party Cookies
Tagvenue may use services of reputable and trusted third parties that may place cookies or use other tracking technologies. These third parties use these technologies to (1) help us analyze how you use the Tagvenue Platform, such as by noting the third party services from which you arrived, (2) market and advertise Tagvenue services to you on the Tagvenue Platform and third party websites, (3) help us detect or prevent fraud or conduct risk assessments, or (4) collect information about your activities on the Tagvenue Platform, other sites, and/or the ads you have clicked on. Only we have access to tagvenue.com cookies, whereas third parties have access to cookies placed by these third parties.
For example, Tagvenue uses Hotjar to understand how you use our website and make appropriate improvements for your user experience. Hotjar sets cookies, which allow Hotjar to track the same visitor across multiple pages and sessions and to let Hotjar know whether a visitor is included in the sample which is used to create funnels. You can disable Hotjar tracking on your browser by clicking “Disable Hotjar” button on this webpage.
Tagvenue uses Google Analytics, one of the most prevalent and trusted analytics solution, and other reputable and trusted third party analytics for helping us understand how you use our website and how your experience could be improved. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue producing engaging content and improve our site.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page at https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies
Tagvenue tests new features from time to time and may make subtle changes to the way the website is delivered. During such testing, cookies may be placed to ensure that you get consistent experience while using our website and to help us understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
It's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a Booking and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This allows us make business predictions and monitor our costs.
The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
If you wish to opt-out of the DoubleClick cookie, you can install the DoubleClick opt out extension at https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/plugin?hl=en.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ at http://www.google.co.uk/policies/technologies/ads/.
If you wish to opt-out from receiving ads based on your Google Account, you can adjust your settings at https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/.
Tagvenue uses adverts and behavioural advertising cookies that are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
Some third parties that are members of Networks Advertising Initiative, Digital Advertising Alliance and/or Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) may offer an option to opt-out of targeted or behavioural advertisements. If you decide to opt-out, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices, http://www.aboutads.info/choices and/or www.youronlinechoices.com to locate the name of the company that placed cookies on your computer or other device and tick the box opposite the company’s name. Please note, however, that it does not preclude receiving non-customised advertising on the platform.
In some cases we may provide you with custom content based on what you tell us about yourself either directly or indirectly by linking a social media account. These types of cookies simply allow us to provide you with content that we feel may be of interest to you.
Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to our site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately.
Tagvenue also uses social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work these following social media sites including Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar. The location of these settings depends on particular browser you are using.
Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, and cookie management tools available in a web browser will not remove flash cookies. To learn more about how to manage flash cookies, you can visit the Adobe website and make changes at the Global Privacy Settings Panel.
Your mobile device may allow you to control cookies through its settings function. Refer to your device manufacturer’s instructions for more information.
If you choose to decline cookies, some parts of the Tagvenue Platform may not work as intended or may not work at all.
We hope we have managed to clarify things for you. However, if you still have any questions, feel free to contact us by emailing to email@example.com.
Last updated 09 May 2018.