About this space
A wide open room filled with natural light from high arched windows, our first floor Hall makes the perfect setting for large dinners, canapé receptions, conferences, parties and performances. The Hall is also fully licensed for wedding ceremonies. It includes a fully stocked bar, coat check and reception, a stage for up to six musicians, a projector, communal tables and lounge areas. Candlelight, brass and marble accents, reclaimed wooden floorboards and an open fireplace gives this room a real warmth and homeliness that is hard to find in larger venues.
A number of layout arrangements are available, from 60 - 180. Your event manager will discuss your requirements with you and help you find the most suitable option.
This room has an Epson 4K projector (EB-G7900U), 4K HDMI connectivity, including Apple TV for Airplay wireless sharing, a DMX controlled lighting rig and a Yamaha digital mixing console and an assortment of microphones. We also have 2 x CDJ 2000 nexus 2.
Event offers and packages
Package per person
Christmas Party Offers
• 4 x Canapés: £15 per person
• 3 x Bowls: £21 per person
• Pre-Paid Bar Tab: £35 per person
• Service charge 12.5%: £10.375 per person
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
- No food or drink from outside to be brought into Kindred, without prior agreement.
- Any alcohol brought into the building without prior agreement will be subject to a corkage fee.
- We unfortunately do not allow 18th and 21st birthday parties at Kindred.
- No smoking in the building. There are designated smoking areas for guests outside.
- We do allow dogs on leads in the building, but please make sure they stay off the furniture and do not leave a mess behind.
Cancellation policy: Standard 60 day
Cancellations 60 days in advance will receive a full refund.
Cancellations 60 days to 30 days in advance will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations for events starting within 30 days are non-refundable.
Reviews and ratings
(22 reviews and ratings - )