Photography Film Studio at Roberto Vivancos Studio
About this space
One of the most versatile photography/videography studio spaces to hire in East London, just off Dalston Junction Overground station.
The Studio can be used for Headshots, Commercial, Beauty & Fashion Shoot, Collection Shoot, Green Screen, vlogging or Product Photography, video interviews, as well as castings and rehearsals.
Studio size: 7.5m×4m (3m high) 30sqm
Roberto Vivancos is an internationally published photographer and actor with over fifteen years of experience specialising in the areas of headshot and commercial photography.
Photo studio hire includes:
- High speed WIFI internet
- Alexa speaker
- 27" Monitor for tethering (HDMI, Mini Display Port)
- Ground floor step free access
- Make up station with mirror and make up lights
- Clothing Rail
- Clothes Steamer
- Lounge area and kitchen including fridge, tea and coffee making facilities.
- Bathroom with Shower
- Colorama backdrops, green screen (2.72m width) - Please note that backgrounds are £12 per meter when used on the floor payable in cash on the day.
- Reflectors, Bouncers, Flags, Color Gels,
- 1x Beauty Dish,
- 1x 90cm Octabox,
- 1x 1.20m Octabox,
Equipment pack: (£10 per hour)
1x Universal wireless trigger for PROFOTO (works with all camera brands)
1x PROFOTO B10
1x APUTURE NOVA 200C RGB light
3x Continuous LED Light for Videography
Guests may cancel their Booking until 7 days before the event start time and will receive a full refund (including all Fees) of their Booking Price.
Guests may cancel their Booking between 7 days and 24 hours before the event start time and receive a 50% refund (excluding Fees) of their Booking Price.
Cancellations submitted less than 24 hours before the event start time are not refundable.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
Roberto Vivancos LTD. Terms & Conditions
1. Booking starts at scheduled booking appointment time not at time of arrival
2. Setting up, packing, cleaning up and leaving the premises must be done within scheduled booking time
3. Exceeding your booking time will incur in additional hour charge
4. Entourage maximum of 8 people (unless prearranged)
5. No drugs allowed on premises
6. No Children on set (without consent)
7. Colorama backdrops are charged £12 per meter when used on the floor
8. Minimum booking 2 hours
Reviews and ratings
(43 reviews and ratings - read all)
I was very happy to able to find this studio for the shooting of my video interview. Access to the venue is very easy as it is not far away from Dalston Junction station. Roberto was very friendly and could provide great support. The equipment was good enough as it included everything mentioned. It has been a good choice for my shooting.
Roberto was extremely helpful and welcoming.
Great Location , easy to get there Roberto was very helpful I recommend
The space was great value and well-equipped for our needs (fairly simple portrait shots with a few props). A great range of colour backdrops. Roberto's assistant was there to let us in, show us what's what and was then on-hand in the other room to help out if we needed it. He was very friendly and helpful and then gave us our space to get on when we needed to.
The only thing we missed slightly was a full-length mirror which may have been helpful for checking outfits. However, this isn't a big complaint and overall everything was perfect!