Entire Venue at Glasshaus
About this space
The Glasshaus is a 1,150 sqft space with wooden flooring and a completely transparent polycarbonate roof and walls. The side panels can be taken off to create an open experience.
Beer benches are available for a versatile setup or you can have the space completely empty for a wide range of activities.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
• A deposit of 50% is to be paid within 3 days of the booking confirmation.
• The outstanding balance of the hire fee must be paid in full 7 days prior to the event.
• The packages must be paid either in advance or on the day of the event.
• Non-split payments.
• Minimum 50 people, maximum 150 people.
• Only food purchased from the market can be taken into the Glasshaus.
• Only drinks purchased from the Glasshaus bar are permitted in the Glasshaus.
• Tables and benches can be rearranged.
• Temporary decor is permitted.
Cancellation policy: Standard 30 day
Cancellations 30 days in advance will receive a full refund.
Cancellations 30 days to 7 days in advance will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations for events starting within 7 days are non-refundable.
The Glasshaus is based inside the giant food and drinks market ‘Mercato Metropolitano’, a short walk from Elephant and Castle station in South London.
Whether you want a German beer fresh from the tank, a gin distilled onsite with our distillery partners, a refreshing cocktail, wine, or something else, we’ve got you covered!