About this space
With floor to ceiling windows and with a view overlooking the River Thames, Echo-Juliet is the perfect room for your private dinner, seating up to 60 guests in dinner set-up. When the sun goes down over Chelsea Harbour and the lights flick on, it really is a view you and your guests won't forget. The space is also ideal for team meetings, conferences, exhibitions and other events.
Event offers and packages
Package per person
Meeting room hire
Unlimited access to the conference café (all day unlimited speciality coffee and tea pigs as well as mineral water, juices and fruit infused ice water)
• 3 course buffet lunch or working Lunch
• Three servings of treats and snacks
• Unlimited Mineral Water
• Plasma TV screen
• Dedicated Events Planner
• VGA / HDMI cable connection
• Stationery Box
• Flipchart (more available on request)
Cancellation fee payable to the venue depending on the notice period:
- 29+ days prior to the event No fee, guest receives full refund
- 28 days prior to the event Fee payable is 50% of total hire cost
- Less than 28 days prior to the event Fee payable is 100% of total hire cost
Alcohol licence until 00:00
Temporary event notices (TENs) available
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
Please note that our cancellation policy stated above is applicable until May 31st 2020 when thing are expected to go back to normal.
"Flexibility during Covid-19 UK&I Managed Hotels Groups & Meetings
• we are introducing a flexible cancellation policy for all future Groups & Meetings bookings booked from 14.03.2020 onwards, to take place between 12.03.2020 to 31.03.2021.
• If A meeting or event has to be cancelled due to Covid-19, we will allow any deposits paid for new bookings taking place between 12.03.2020 and 31.03.2021 to be put towards moving the booking a future date, subject to availability & re-quote
• In this case, we will endeavour to accommodate events on preferred future dates, however we would ask that the clients work collaboratively with us to rebook events & we ask for flexibility with day of week/month
• In case we are not able to accommodate your event at the same hotel as previously booked, we may offer another suitable venue within our portfolio
• 10 days notice is required – if the booking is taking place within the next 10 calendar days, 100% cancellation fees will be charged"