Exhibition Hall at Edgbaston Stadium
About this space
Our versatile Exhibition Hall is conveniently located on the ground floor adjacent to the main reception. This blank canvas space is very adaptable to any exhibition or vent requirements to suit out customer needs. This facility is the largest at Edgbaston and is ideal for large events with 3 roller shutter doors for easy access for setting up and dismantle.
The vast depth and enormous capacity allow organisers space to build in any visual surprises and can be transformed to accommodate exhibitions, conferences, sporting events and concerts. Over the last few years we have seen the Exhibition Hall transformed into themed Christmas parties, catwalk shows, wedding fairs, local and national awards dinners and a range of unique events, including Horror Conventions and White-Collar Boxing.
Event offers and packages
Christmas Party Offers
The evening's proceedings kick off at 7 pm with a red carpet arrival and drinks reception. At 8 pm dinner will be served and then from 9.30 pm onwards the entertainment starts with our live band and DJ.
• Red carpet arrival and welcome drink
• Three-course festive meal, prepared by
our award-winning chefs
• Freshly brewed coffee, a selection of teas
• Entertainment from Solid Groove Foundation Band (Playing your favorite covers)
• DJ and Bar until 1 am
• Plus more...
Cancellation fee payable to the venue depending on the notice period:
- 30+ days prior to the event No fee, guest receives full refund
- 7 - 29 days prior to the event Fee payable is 50% of total hire cost
- Less than 7 days prior to the event Fee payable is 100% of total hire cost