Thanksgiving is a great time to get together with your family and friends, and celebrate this wonderful holiday. But with so many details to take care of, you might end up feeling more stressed than thankful. Whether you're hosting, or you happen to be one of the lucky guests who decided to help out with this year’s Thanksgiving dinner, you could probably use some help putting out any unexpected fires. Here at Tagvenue, we try to help in any way we can with the venue rental process, this is why we created a fab list of Thanksgiving restaurants in Las Vegas that you should check out right away!
1 of 22
Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and it's time to start planning how you're going to celebrate with your family. We know how hectic Thanksgiving can be—you're running around like crazy trying to get food ready and find the perfect outfit for dinner. What if we told you there was a way to enjoy all the holiday fun without any (well, let’s say a lot) of the stress?
At Tagvenue, we've got you covered. Imagine renting one of the beautiful spaces listed on our site, where the staff will have everything ready in time for your arrival: a delicious dinner, an elegant table setting, and you might even find some entertainment for the kids! Just sit back and relax as we take care of the venue rental process so that you can focus on what matters most – connecting with your loved ones. Isn’t this the best opportunity to try out a new restaurant that you haven’t been to yet? You can go ahead and check out the gorgeous spaces available on our site, and come right back to our venue renting top tips. Or, if you’ve already done that, then we welcome you to kick back and relax because we’re about to come with answers to (hopefully) the majority of your questions. Enjoy!
Here are a couple of things to consider when choosing a Thanksgiving restaurant:
1) Set a budget for your meal; don't forget about appetizers, drinks, and desserts. You'll want to make sure that the cost of all these things fit into your budget for the day. Check out what type of rental prices the venue offers, and what’s included in the cost for each guest. Make sure to have a chat with your guests about splitting any fees, this way you could make the experience more affordable. And if you know that you and your guests would love to have a drink or two during the celebrations, we recommend checking out if any BYOB options are available for the evening.
2) Choose a location that's convenient for everyone. If you're looking for an outdoor dining experience, make sure that there are enough activities for kids nearby, so they don't get bored while waiting for their food. Some locales offer entertainment, while others allow you to bring your own, especially if you’re planning to rent a private space or room in the venue. You can expect the restaurant to be a little more flexible when renting a more intimate area of the locale.
3) Make a guest list—and add people if necessary! It's important to know who will be there. If you’re planning to have a big family celebration, make sure not to forget about any important extended family (it happens to the best of us). Check with the restaurant how you should count the kids - perhaps up to a certain age the food could be half price, or even for free. And don’t forget to remind everyone to RSVP so you know exactly who to expect. This especially goes for any company parties which you might like to throw before Thanksgiving.
4) Remember the menu! It's easy to get caught up in all the excitement of planning a big holiday meal and forget what dishes you're going to serve. The traditional feast includes a big roast turkey, potatoes, cranberries, pie and many more delicious foods. Do you have any staples which you just can’t go without during this time of the year? The restaurants we’ve listed might not all include the traditional roast, so make sure to contact the host about the menu options, and, in the worst case scenario, if there’s a possibility to bring any dishes which the restaurant doesn’t offer itself.
5) Get creative with extra activities. Prepare some party activities yourself, or you can always book a children’s animator if it turns out the number of kids is too much. And of course, don’t forget about your older guests. We know the beverage options might be the most looked-forward-to event of the evening, but perhaps setting up some additional attractions might just make the evening that much more memorable? Check out if there are any bowling areas, karaoke corners or pool tables in the same venue space. It’s a perfect escape after the family dinner gets going and people might like to take a breather just for a little bit of time to recharge.
So now that you have a list of top tips, and we hope that some cool ideas have come your way, we’re going to leave you with the FAQ section and a list of venues which are bound to spark your interest. One more thing we have to add, is that perhaps with such lovely weather outside, you might even take a fancy to a Thanksgiving dinner outdoors? On that note, we wish you good luck with venue hunt!
You can expect an average price of $20 to $50 per person. Vegas’ restaurants tend to be on the more affordable side, surprisingly. Although you will find some more expensive gems in the price range of $70 to $100 per person.
You can check out some gorgeous spaces such as Hedary's Mediterranean Restaurant. This space has a warm, family atmosphere, and for a cost of as little as $25 per person, it’s definitely worth every penny! You can also check out the Entire Venue at Good Morning Kitchen and Cocktail Bar, which is slightly more extravagant, and will put a stylish spin on your Thanksgiving dinner.
Aim to book the space at least 6 weeks in advance. Although, we do recommend checking out the venue some time before. The earlier you decide to book the location, the better - especially since Thanksgiving is such a hot time for booking restaurants!
Renting a Thanksgiving restaurant gives you the opportunity to spend time with your loved ones in a relaxed and laid-back atmosphere. The stress of cooking, cleaning and preparing the house falls away, and a beautiful experience of dining in a brand-new location unfolds. You can focus on getting dressed nicely, watching some family movies beforehand and with a great mood you can slowly commute to the other locale, not wondering what your relatives will think of your home, cooking, or anything else. Stay as long as you want, take a break whenever you need! What a great way to celebrate Thanksgiving.
Found an amazing venue within 10 minutes of looking! Really happy :)
I came across Tag Venue completely by accident and Sarah was unbelievably helpful in saving me valuable time and conducting the search on my behalf. I would not hesitate to use Tag Venue again.
It was really easy to find a wide range of potential locations, and I could contact many different venues with ease. Tagvenue allowed me to be very dynamic when organising my event. Would definitely use again!