About this room
Our Concorde Hangar is a purpose-built super hangar containing the Concorde G-BOAC, legendary flagship of the British Airways’ fleet.
The hangar is ideal for large meetings, dining and exhibitions under the wings of the world-famous aircraft. With 1600m2 of space and seating capacity for 750 people, this is an impressive venue to stage your corporate event.
up to 750
up to 750
up to 750
up to 600
Package Per Person - Just pay a fixed price per person
M T W T F S S
8:00 - 1:00
from £54 Per day
*All guide prices are inclusive of VAT
Note on pricing
- Daily packages per person START from £54, depending on price it can include:
· Personalised AV, lighting and event equipment package to suit your requirements.
· Free on site car parking.
· Free WiFi
· Unlimited jugs of iced water with lemon all day
· Freshly brewed coffee, speciality teas and assorted mini Danish pastries on arrival
· Mid morning freshly brewed coffee, speciality teas and traditional biscuits
· Finger buffet (Buffet A) with orange juice
· Afternoon freshly brewed coffee, speciality teas and traditional biscuits
· Access on board Concorde! Two hours of consecutive Concorde short tours for you and your guests provided by professional tour guides from The Aviation Society (TAS).
· Exclusive use of the hangar.
· Additional breakout rooms available.
· Upgrades are available, please contact us for any additional requirements
- Dinner packages start from £60, depending on the price can include:
· Bespoke AV, lighting and event equipment hire (with technician support) throughout the duration of the event
· Up to two hours of consecutive Concorde tours for you and your guests
· Duty Manager present on the day to co-ordinate your timings.
The prices can vary depending on the type of the event, timings, catering options etc.
Possible additional costs:
- Hiring of DJ
- AV Equipment
Send me a message through Tagvenue for a bespoke quote that's right for your event.
Mentioning your budget will help me propose the best option for your needs.
Allows external catering
Approved caterers only
BYO alcohol allowed
Can provide alcohol
Kitchen facilities available
Can provide halal
Can provide kosher
Extensive vegan menu
Extensive gluten-free menu
Complimentary tea and coffee
Buyout fee for external catering
Alcohol licence until 01:00
Own music equipment /DJ
Enhanced security events
Rules of the space
- External caterers are only allowed when there is a religious requirement