About this space
Recently renovated to a high standard, whilst retaining many of the venue’s original features, the 1887 Grand Hall brings together elements of contemporary and traditional design to create an elegant venue suitable for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Featuring luxurious finishes, high ceiling and striking detailing, this building is sure to leave lasting impression on your big day.
Boasting a boutique bar area attached, which can be used for a drinks reception, evening buffet, or a seated meal for your guests, this venue is simply beautiful.
Event offers and packages
Package per person
- Complimentary meeting room hire
- Hot & Cold buffet with juices (lunch or breakfast)
- Two servings of tea, coffee & biscuits
- Still / Sparkling water for the meeting tables
- Screen, High Speed Wi-Fi & delegate stationery
- Complimentary car packing on-site
Christmas Party Offers
Minimum Pax required :15
Maximum Pax Required :80
Available through out December .
Hot & Cold Finger Buffet
Flipchart, Screen and TV
WIFI & Parking
• Arrival drinks
• Three-course wedding breakfast
• ½ bottle of house wine per person
• Bubbly for toast
• Hot & Cold finger buffet
• Disco & Dance floor
£3495 for 50 guests
• Arrival drinks & Canapes
• Three-course wedding breakfast with steak
• ½ bottle of premium wine per person
• Champagne for toast
• Hot & Cold finger buffet
• Disco & LED Dance floor
£3995 for 50 guests
Includes Full Day room hire
1/2 bottle of wine per person
Three Course Wedding Breakfast
Cancellation fee payable to the venue depending on the notice period:
- 7+ days prior to the event No fee, guest receives full refund
- 1 - 6 days prior to the event Fee payable is 50% of total hire cost
- Less than 1 day prior to the event Fee payable is 100% of total hire cost
Guest may move the event date of a confirmed booking to another date within 6 months from the original date, at no cost.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Reviews and ratings
(27 reviews and ratings - read all)
Arrangements & overall service from the staff was brilliant. Will definitely book this venue again in the future.
Fridge wasnt working.
Great venue for a party. The staff are very accommodating and helpful. Highly recommend.
Food was amazing. Joanne was exceptional, she really looked after us and nothing that we asked for was a problem. Hall was a great size for what we needed. Anoob was great at keeping us informed.
Only 2 toilets and they were downstairs The grand hall could do with a touch up of paint, otherwise the room was excellent. Receptionist was unhelpful to many of the conference attendees and seems disinterested.
Lovely scenery and decorations