The Bays at Victoria Warehouse
About this space
Made up of two adjoining areas totalling over 700sqm, The Bays are our most popular event space. Built in 1932 for cotton stock, and later storage for Kellogg’s, McVitie’s and Cadburys, their rich history and interesting architecture make them ideal for corporate and showcase events.
A large pre-function space with a feature bar leads into the main room, which is complete with a full AV package. This includes screens and projectors, colour-changing down lighters on the pillars, a PA system, staging, lecterns, mics and relay screens, giving you a hassle-free event solution
Event offers and packages
Package per person
- Hire of the main event space
- Registration area
- Free flowing delegate refreshments
- Chef’s selection working buffet lunch
- Delegate stationery
- Inbuilt AV
- Complimentary wifi
- Dedicated event manager
Christmas Party Offers
Grab those Victoria Warehouse ski passes, and we’ll see you at the bar!
You can add to your APRÈS SKI party some extras:
- Light Up Letters (from £72.00 each)
- Photo Booth (prices start from £360)
- Beer Pong Table (24 beers, table, cups & balls) - prices start from £180
- Midnight Munchies (Pizza Twists, Nachos or Dirty Fries) - from £7,2 each
- Ice Luge (Bottle of Spirit) - from £300
- Entertainers & Performers - £POA
SILVER WRISTBAND (£ 42):
- beer, wine and softs
GOLD WRISTBAND (£ 50,4):
- single spirit & mixer, beer, wine and softs
Allow your guests to browse all our Grazing Chalets at their own leisure, choosing as much or as little food as they like throughout the serving hours
- Raclette fondue with fried Parmentier potatoes
- Add your own; Balsamic pickled gherkins, black pepper mushrooms, bacon lardons and cured meats, caramelized onions & garlic, sundried tomatoes & olives, mixed peppers, freshly baked rustic breads
- Venison burger, brioche bun, hot fruity cider chutney, Swiss cheese and chard
- Loaded beetroot burger, brioche bun, grilled courgette strips, hot BBQ glaze (v) (vg)
- Seasoned straw potatoes
- Red pepper & lentil goulash, smoked paprika, crispy cabbage (v) (vg)
- Served in a rye bread bowl or soup pot
- Add your own; Toulouse sausage, fiery chilli oil, toasted chestnuts
- Warm churros with chocolate dip and Kirsch soaked berry coulis
- Dark chocolate & caramel brownie sandwich (gf) (vg)
- Hot chocolate & Baileys shot, Chantilly cream, mini marshmallows
are catered for separately.
- Chicken liver parfait with port, brandy, spiced red onion jam, truffle toast
- Baked petite camembert, crisp bread, mulled winter fruit chutney (v)
- Roasted red pepper, lentil & tomato soup finished with balsamic glaze(v) (vg)
- Seared chicken supreme, baked potatoes, baby mushrooms and onions, tarragon cream
- Confit Barbary duck leg, potato gratin, burgundy braised red cabbage, grated celeriac with a redcurrant jus
- 12 hour braised beef bourguignon, creamed potatoes, Parisian carrots and pearl onions, thyme and garlic pastry
- Roasted cauliflower nut crumble, cheddar style cream, rosemary and chestnuts, truffled sweet potato wedges (v) (vg)
- Duo of chocolate mousse alpine bar, chocolate shards, snow crisps (v)
- Lemon tart, vanilla cream, festive berries (v)
- Blueberry crumble cheesecake, blueberry jam, chocolate soil (v)
- Glazed apple tart, blood orange gel, whipped brandy cream (v) (gf) (vg)
- 70 x Drinks Package Prosecco or bottled beer on arrival 1/2 bottle of wine during dinner Prosecco to toast
- 70 x Wedding Breakfast Traditional Three Course Meal or Family Sharing Platter
- 100 x Evening Munchies Choose one of our four mouthwatering food stations
- Pop-Up Gin or Cocktail Bar With a menu of 4 cocktails for your guests to choose from/ Cocktails charged at £7 each.
- Also includes: private bar area, vintage cinema access (perfect for kids!), chiavari chairs, atmospheric downlighting, black or white linen, events manager, PA system and two wireless microphones, two screens and projectors, 01:00 music license
£7,500 Inc VAT Package available for weddings during 2021 For more information contact our wedding coordinators.
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
External catering is only permitted at the venue for religious or cultural reasons only.
About Victoria Warehouse
Victoria Warehouse is an event space like no other in the heart of Manchester.
Our heritage in the cotton trade has been a symbol of strength and innovation in the city for more than a hundred years. Now, we’re channelling that spirit into Manchester showmanship.
The historic nature and unconventional surroundings of Victoria Warehouse have inspired Britain’s greatest brands. Co-op, Topshop, Mini, Jaguar Landrover, Kellogg’s and Manchester United have all chosen us to deliver an eclectic mix of sports and music shows, parties, gala dinners, conferences and meetings. And the verdict was unanimous: we are the venue for enthralling events.
But it’s not just a venue. Victoria Warehouse is supported by a team that know two events are never the same. They work hand in hand with our clients to adapt the space for large and small-scale events alike. Victoria Warehouse can be anything you want it to be. The limit is your imagination.
Contact us about our latest 'Meetings & Conferences Club' offer, which includes a complimentary drink and wind-down session afterwards. Prices start from £29pp.