About this space
The Maeve Fox Main Bar is a warm welcome to guests as they enter off Church Street. This space is located on the ground floor of Maeve Fox, and is a semi-private roped off area within the venue.
The ornate lighting hanging over the bar is a nice touch against the earthy palette and exposed brick walls. A 'less is more' approach has been used in good form, as Maeve Fox exudes an unpretentious elegance. This space is perfect for those wanting a more casual function, as it features big leather booths, and high bar tables with stools.
The space features:
- Freedom to decorate the space with balloons, flowers, etc.
- BYO cake/desserts (Maeve Fox can cut and serve free of charge)
- Flat screen TV
- Heating and air-conditioning
- Shared bar
- Shared bathrooms
- Exclusive use of smoking balcony
- Low minimum spend and no venue hire fee
- Availability for day time or night time events
This space is extremely adaptable and can be reserved for functions from 10-100 patrons. The space can be sectioned off depending on the function size and budget, making it the perfect function space for those smaller events!