About this space
IMSpaces is more than just a space to create art, our vision is to make it a canvas for collaboration, photoshoots, events and workshops for everyone.
Please add 1 hour (100$) as a cleaning fee.
Most photo studios offer the special equipment and the space, but don’t have the beautiful interior design as a backdrop. Our space comes with a selection of carefully curated furniture pieces to create the mood.
IMSpaces is a bright rectangle room on the third floor of Historic Max Mehl Building , with seven large windows and beautiful warm grey floors, filled with natural light and Magnolia Ave view. All the walls have a different intricate design: brick, wainscotting, pure white velvet drape and painted white walls. Romantic feel is highlighted with a century-old fireplace. We are solely natural light space. One of the highlights is an industrial wooden ceiling that can be used to hang props.
Each corner of the 1000 sq ft has a different interior design and decor suitable for all types of projects – bridal, maternity, family, kids, editorial, product, fashion, or commercial. You name it, we got you covered!
Catering and drinks
Music & sound equipment
Rules of the space
· Our attendants will visit the space at the end of your booking to ensure that the room is left in its original condition. Please leave an extra time of your booking to put all the trash into the trash cans and remove your belongings.
· No confetti/glitter!
· Furniture and props need to be moved back to their original place and all garbage must be placed into garbage cans.
· Our studio attendants can check the rooms during your studio time if we hear loud noises, dragging of furniture, or suspected violation of studio rules and/or safety. They will knock on the door before entering and give you a warning before coming in.
· Since the studio rooms are not soundproof, please keep the noise level to a reasonable volume, including any use of music during weekdays. If the noise becomes too loud, we will ask you to turn it down.
· You’re more than welcome to bring in any food or drink into the space. We ask that you follow TABC guidelines when it comes to alcohol in the space and please keep all food and drinks inside the studio.
· If a member of your party comes to the studio intoxicated, we reserve the right to ask them to leave the premises.
· Smoking (including recreational drugs) is not permitted on premises.
· Your booking is only for the room that you rented.
· All active flames must be contained at all times or our Attendant will ask you to put out the flame immediately.
· Please note that failure to respect the space rules or staff, will result in immediate termination of your booking and can result in a permanent ban from IMSpaces.
· Please don`t stand on the furniture, there is a damage fee.
· Please bring all of your belongings into the room that you are renting and take them home with you after your booking. We are not responsible for loss or damages to items left in the common areas. Please help us in keeping them clean and tidy.
· Due to the property management rules, only service animals allowed in the building.
Cancellation policy: Standard 60 day with Grace Period
Cancellations within 24 hours after booking confirmation will receive a full refund. This excludes events starting within 48 hours.
Cancellations 60 days in advance will receive a full refund.
Cancellations 60 days to 30 days in advance will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations for events starting within 30 days are non-refundable.
Event date of a confirmed booking can be changed to another date within 1 months from the original date, at no cost.